• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
Granted, but Incineroar is now a wolf rather than a tiger. =p

AWESOME!! If they did that I would have picked him.

Alrightie then, granted they changed it to a very distinct color scheme but now all of the games will be made in just black and white.

I wish that legendary Pokemon even if they are lower level than you could go through repels. Then I wouldn't have to hunt roamers with low level Pokemon and be at a disadvantage.

Last edited:
Years
Granted, but now its his only physical move left. His bread and butter moves like stone edge and dynamic punch have all turned into special attacks.

I wish for a nice home inspired by Parfum palace to reside in.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 28, 2022
Granted, but it now smells like Camambrrt cheese xD

I wish for a decent Nuzlocke fanfic with NO NSFW material in it

Years
Granted, but it only has 1 issue, because the person that makes it loses on Route 1.

I wish X/Y had better male player customization.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 28, 2022
Granted, but you lose female customisation options

I wish Missing No was obtainable as an Easter Egg Pokemon in later games

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Granted, it's obtainable but will infect other Pokemon and turn them into Missing No's.

I wish for a kings rock

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted but it's narrated by a high pitched 8 year old with a temper tantrum

I wish the Pokemon anime would become more than an episodic advertisement for the Pokemon games.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted! The Pokémon anime is now about Ash playing the Pokémon Trading Card Game™ to save the world from the horrors of the Distortion Realm!

On that note, I wish we actually had an anime about the Pokémon TCG...

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Granted but every episode features the protagonist saying 'What's That?' to his Pokedex every time he sees a card.

I wish for the Eeveelutions to have a more extensive movepool.

Years
Granted, but now eevee is an event-exclusive Pokemon that can only be redeemed at the store in person and allevolutions are restricted to Ubers tier and also banned from the battle tree.

I wish for a hot razz berry pie with a scoop of moomoo milk vanilla ice cream drizzled on top of it.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted, though the ingredients are expired... But hey, at least you get to keep the pie for collection purposes! ^^

I wish the Pokémon League in the games was a tournament just like in the anime.

Last edited:
Years
Granted, but you are a walled by Tobias' full team of 6 level 100 legendaries, and can never get beyond the finals. Darkrai's Dark Void becomes 100% accuracy when and only when used by Tobias, has increased priority, ignores abilities and always inflicts sleep for 5 turns. Tobias also carries unlimited max revives and full restores.

I wish buried alive and white hand really could be activated through a glitch, I like creepy pasta.

Years
Me too! Oh wait, I need to make it bad..
Granted but the story is chopped down to 1% of XY. There is only an opening theme, you pick your starter and then the credits roll.

I wish Aromatisse had a mega evolution that was tall, eerie and more overtly like a plague doctor, gained the dark/ fairy dualing typing and a new ability plague mask that reduces the power of poison type moves while on the field.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted but the mega stone is only available if you pay 2 dollars.

I wish Smeargle had higher base stats.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Granted but it now can only use the move Sketch on Feebas.

I wish Lilligant to be a Grass/Fairy type.

Last edited:
Years
OMG SVEN HI :D

Granted, but Team Rocket members now have pink uniforms. xD

I wish Pokémon Z version existed...

Shit I havent been absent long enough if you still remember that hahaha!

Hi Revise, waddup!

As for Lilligant, granted, but it cant learn any fairy moves. No flower is ever going to defeat my dragons.

Back