• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • That would great! Granted, you've got yourself a grass/fire type Pokemon and it is a lovely desert orchid...but its base stat total is 200, with its highest stat being 60 attack.

I wish for a Ghetsis doll.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • That would great! Granted, you've got yourself a grass/fire type Pokemon and it is a lovely desert orchid...but its base stat total is 200, with its highest stat being 60 attack.

Thank goodness it isn't a chili pepper. xD I'll take this one any day!

Anyway, granted! But the doll is actually evil and is actively trying to take over the world!

I wish Pokémon could learn more than four moves.

Years
  • Anyway, granted! But the doll is actually evil and is actively trying to take over the world!

I wish Pokémon could learn more than four moves.

You are the best Epilogue thanks! I'll get him a beautiful set of shadow triad dolls to help him. Is his eyeplate removable? *Glomps Ghetsis doll*

Granted, Pokemon can learn More than four moves. The move known as More Than Four Moves causes your Pokemon to dance around the field and perform 5 different stylish dance moves. It has no other known effect in battle however, similar to the move Celebrate.

I wish that there was a minigame in Kalos where you bicycle race with Grant!

Meadow

Years
  • ^ OMG I CANNOT LIKE THIS POST ENOUGH AHAHAHA

I wish that there was a minigame in Kalos where you bicycle race with Grant!

Welp, I almost misread the word "minigame" as "nightmare." As such, granted! The bike race will be everyone's worst nightmare. Not only do you have to ride your bike up an incredibly steep, rocky wall, but there are also boulders crashing down at you. Good luck trying to avoid those. :D

I wish Lucky Eggs were easier to obtain.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Granted, there is a store where you can buy lucky eggs. However, they are blackmarket eggs that are yanked out of Chanseys! These luckyeggs have a curse on them due to the pain you unknowingly inflicted on innocent creatures and blocks Pokemon holding it from gaining any experience, even if you take the egg-- the curse remains on that Pokemon forever.

I wish that Oras let you dress up Pokemon again for contests + create your own contest outfit via trainer customization.

Last edited:

The Froakster

Likes Froakie
    Years
  • Granted. But it takes 4 levels everytime you dress up your pokemon, and lose every contest.

I wish for a multi-region unaffected by corruption and wishes. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Granted, but now he's so fast that he can't be allowed in any tier other than 'Anything Goes' and is never used again!

I wish that there were more Alolan-formes.

Years
  • Granted, there will be more but they are all really bad. Not as good as the normal forms.

I wish for a triple battle in N's castle in BW2 where you have to take on N and his sisters at once.

Years
  • Granted... Nintendo sells the rights to Pokemon to Neopets (yuck!) Neopets dusts off Flotsam and presents this as your Dolphin Pokemon. The corporate sellouts of the Neopets team squeeze every ounce of fun out of the Pokemon world and turns the game into nothing but a shopping mall and censors every word you say.

I want a bishounen from the Pokemon world!

Meadow

Years
  • Granted:

En8V37H.jpg

;)

I wish HMs weren't mandatory to progress through any of the older Pokémon games.

Years
  • I may be missing something without my contacts, he looks good to me!

Granted, hms are not required. The way you must cross water is wait for a ferry that comes one day a month real-time instead of using surf. Instead of fly you must walk back to every city in the game. Rather than using cut to pass trees you must call a lumberjack who will come the next day real-time and charges 200,000 poke dollars a tree. You need a jack hammer to smash stones in place of strength, you must obtain a serial code from your game box and send it to the Pokemon company to get the jack jammer, the jack hammer is glitchy and can break on stones, leaving you stuck in a dungeon. And instead of flash you walk in the dark and bump into walls.

I would like a Sims 4 Pokemon game, not a mod but an actual game from EA.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted but it is sold in so many packs it becomes Outrageously expensive.

I wish there was a water type version of the move Outrage.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted but the only Pokemon in it are Froakie, Mareep and Voltorb.

I wish that Blastoise got a 2nd Mega Form that is Water/Steel.

Meadow

Years
  • Granted, but all of the Charizard keep having petty slap fights with each other 24/7!

I wish Eevee could evolve into Leafeon by using a normal Leaf Stone.

I may be missing something without my contacts, he looks good to me!

...I guess I should corrupt it further then, eh? :D

Spoiler:

Years
    • Online now
    Granted, but it still won't work unless you use the Leaf Stone in a certain location.

I wish Rhydon were a steel type

Meadow

Years
  • Granted, but it goes back to being a Rock/Ground-type after evolving into Rhyperior!

I wish we could name our rivals in BW.

Last edited:
    Back