• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    Granted, but you can't evolve it or have it hold eviolite and are forced to use it on your team regardless =D

I wish for more Vivillon patterns!
    more! more! MOAR!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted. Instead of an EXP share, there is a preloaded software that allows you to hack in instant high level creatures into your team.

I wish Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl were really easy.

Years
    Granted, you start out with an level 80 Garchomp. However the only wild pokemon you can catch is bidoof, and they can't evolve. So enjoy your team of plump mice led by Garchomp!

I wish Skitty & Delcatty were fairy type.

Years
    Granted, they are fairy types, but their ability is still normalize, and now it's their only possible ability. So they will never be able to use fairy moves unfortunately.

I wish I had the item detector to locate my missing glasses. Been searching for where I misplaced them for days.

Years
    Granted, the new grass/dual type Pokemon ends up being a cigarette unfortunately. It has the defenses of paper unsurprisingly also, since it is rolled in paper after all. On top of it all it's signature ability *noxious fumes* inflicts a badly poison status on your ENTIRE team if this Pokemon is in your party

I wish the 5th pokemon movie had a happy ending.

Years
    Granted, but you need to evolve it by some obscure mystery gift item only available for 1 day in 1 store somewhere in Africa. Hope you're ready for a vacation and road trip!

I wish there was an alternative method to evolve trade evolutions that doesn't involve trading.
    (would've helped me a lot when I was younger)

Years
    Grated, but the alternative method is releasing them. As soon as you confirm the decision to release the Pokemon back to the the wild, the Pokemon evolution will play out right before the mon disappears from your life forever :(

I wish I hadn't missed out on the diancie event. I'd like that mythical for my collection.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted.

The event is hosted in this totally not suspicious building.

Corrupt a Wish

I wish for a sequel to Gale Of Darkness.

Years
    Granted, Gale of Darkness II: The Re-darkening will come out in 2150. I hope you're patient or know how to time travel =p

I wish for a Phione =3
    (I'm an idiot who didn't know Manaphy could be bred for one before I sent mine to Home xD)

Years
    Granted, but it now starts out cursed and will always lose HP on every turn, even if you switch it out.

I wish for a Bug type legendary pokemon that isn't a mythical.

Years
    Granted, the region is based on Pompei, and the moment you set out on your journey a volcano erupts and it's game over =(

I wish for a good starter trio for gen 9.

Years
    Granted, but they are so good that they won't fight. All three are pacifist Pokemon that will not use any sort of damage-dealing move, their goodness is so great that they would rather be fainted than fight back.

I hope the Pokemon nature theme park is successful, and wish for similar parks to open in my area.

Back