• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    Granted, Swablu will help with your dusting! Unfortunately, their best friend is a Muk that will come round and sit on your nice new couch every night!

I wish Misty never got written out of the show.

Years
    Granted, she is now the never aging protagonist, Misty Ketchup! However, she also takes over the mons and personality from the one she replaced.... oops.

I wish I could breed my Manaphy for a Phione.

Years
    granted, no corrupting here. just a normal phione that... has the stats of a sunkern! that's the corruption!

i wish for a galarian farfetch'd that:
    does not have the stats of the pokemon caterpie, azurill, snom, blipbug, wishiwashi, magikarp, or sunkern
    can't learn present, poison sting, sonic boom/dragon rage, rage, quash, supersonic, constrict, happy hour, celebrate/hold hands, or splash
    has a jolly nature
    has 252 EVs in attack+speed, 4 in HP
    has the ability scrappy
    held item: eviolite

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, but the reason for the price drop is because they take a massive drop in quality.

I wish for Glalie to have higher stats than just 80 on everything

Years
    Granted, but the only stat that improves is the HP stat!

I wish I could still buy pokemon Platinum, at a reasonable price, somewhere.
    Never got to play it.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, the starters have been hacked to level 100. Making the game mind numbing levels of easy.

I wish those blue marks around mamoswines eyes would be removed.

Years
    granted, it's shiny is a ton of different colors mixed together in the worst way possible.

why do i feel like I'm on drugs when I look at that =o
    😂😂

You forgot to make a wish though, so I'll grant your wish for a free copy of pokemon Snap! Yes, the old one, hope you have a N64 that still works =3
    I know mine doesn't =(

I wish I could use an alolan geodude in Sword/Shield =(

Years
    granted, but that geodude just sorta... stops being alolan

i wish to actually remember to put my galarian farfetch'd i have in HOME into my pokemon shield game

Years
    granted, BDSP will be good, but the only pokemon you encounter are magikarp, sunkern, starly, bidoof, caterpie, weedle, budew, chingling, and kricketot

i wish to complete my pokedex in sword/shield

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
    granted, but the scripting for landing hasnt been written yet, so you are stuck flying forever.

I want to get my Shiny Sobble ive been hunting for a while now

Years
    Granted, but you accidentally click release and don't realize it was shiny till right after you did that!

I wish for some nice surprise trades today ^.^

Years
    Granted, they are nice Pokemon alright. They're Max IV, level 100 mythicals with competitive natures, and in their shiny forms, despite being their shinies never being distributed, and they're in beast balls and have broken abilities and moves that shouldn't be obtainable. It's like all the nice surprise trade pokemon are too good to be true... You also traded away your hard earned legitimate Pokemon for these obviously hax

I wish for a real life Jigglypuff with friend gaurd to protect me from meanies.

Last edited:
    Years
    Granted, but you're the only one who can see it and it beats up the meanies! Because of this everyone thinks you're cursed/haunted. 😭

I wish Pokemon Go would be a better game.

Years
    Granted, but you're the only one who can see it and it beats up the meanies! Because of this everyone thinks you're cursed/haunted. 😭

I wish Pokemon Go would be a better game.

Sounds good to me actually! I wouldn't mind it if they thought I was haunted/cursed, muwahaha 😈

As for making Pokemon Go better, granted! It's no longer free though. It costs the same 59.99 USD to download like SWSH, and every generation of Pokemon after gen 1 costs an additional 29.99 to download as dlc.

I wish that Diamond and Pearl made it easier to soft reset for a starter, and let the player by pass all of Barry and Dawn's chatter, and the starly battle.

Back