• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Granted, here's your new pokemon... the name was Pseudo and it's an Ice-Type! too bad it's not a pseudo-legendary, though.

I wish for an shiny Helioptile that got knocked out in my Bushido playthrough.

Last edited:
    Years
    Granted, but they don't use the whole screen, only the original gameboy color's size of the screen gets used!

I wish I could get better shots of Steelix in New pokemon Snap

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Granted, every picture you take, not just of steelix, gets a glitched out max score.

I wish for Pokemon Conquest 2

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Granted, But it's a prequel, and you play as Nobunaga. You did not have Zekrom though, but rather a weak dragon-type that might die many times.

I wish for a Cat Pokemon that isn't yet another Regional form of Meowth.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted! This pussycat can only learn Splash, is only pure Normal, has an ability that makes it take double damage from every type, and any TM you try to teach it will somehow be coded into Shell smash instead.

I wish the DP remakes came out earlier and on my birthday.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, but I'm choosing the nickname. I nickname it..."Thor".

I wish for 50 hyper potions.

Years
    Granted, it's now a normal/psychic type rodent. It's fur is now the color that the eyes of the normal version have though, and the eyes are completely purple.

I wish for a new type of apriball

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted. It literally does nothing, congradulations.

I wish literally everyone in the whole known multiverse in our known world knew what Pokemon is. That way we might get professionals to actually get some leaks for the new games.

Years
    Granted, but now everyone also has extremely high morals and will refuse to leak anything.

I wish for a split evolution on seadra, males into kingdra, females into queendra
    idk why, just feels like a missed opportunity to me.

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Granted, But you need to trade it with Pretty Ribbon. In other times, King's Rock works 100%, However, you'll need to level up the Horsea 5 times. yes, THAT is condition you get for evolving Horsea into Queendra. The game will never tell you why...

I wish the non-megaverse and megaverse's timeline actually happened at the same time... How cool it could be.

Last edited:
    Years
    Granted, you can now find beyblades in the wild. You can catch them with pokeballs after fighting them and they'll have pokemon typings too. They only know Rapid Spin though.

I wish glaceon would let me take a nice 4 star pic in new snap already
    the dang thing always looks away T^T

Back