• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Granted. That would mean the rivals will name you too and call you insulting names for the entire game.

I wish a weird portal showed up in the Pokemon comics which results in a crossover with it and the Pokemon show.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted but Ash is dismayed that he cannot have a conversation with Red and Game Iris wonders why anime Iris is not a Champion.

I wish Cynthia made an appearance in XY.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Granted, but her spotlight is quickly stolen by Champion Diantha after losing to the latter in battle!

I wish we could carry more than 6 Pokémon at a time.

Years
  • Granted, but the weight of carrying more than 6 Pokemon makes you so heavy that you move in extreme slow motion. It would take 20 minutes just to walk up the stairs to the top floor of the pokecenter. To walk from the Pokemon center to the gym would be an hour, even with running shoes.

I wish Milotic learned calm mind.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Granted but now calm mind has 1 pp and Milotic can only get it by getting Feebas from a special event from gen 3 and that event Feebas comes with a naughty nature.

I wish Heracross learned shell smash

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted but a glitch means the Bugs Accuracy also drops by 75%.

I wish that Lilligant got Dancer as her hidden ability.

Meadow

Years
  • Granted, but the Dancer ability now makes the user dance uncontrollably for the entire battle!

I wish Pokémon Bank had no service fee.

Granted, but the weight of carrying more than 6 Pokemon makes you so heavy that you move in extreme slow motion. It would take 20 minutes just to walk up the stairs to the top floor of the pokecenter. To walk from the Pokemon center to the gym would be an hour, even with running shoes.

Never thought having a seventh Poké Ball on my belt could sound so terrifying... D:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Granted, it's free but without the funds for maintenance it is often unavailable for long periods of time when you need to withdraw you Pokemon. Also there are some reports of Pokemon disappearing in storeage.

I wish for a reproduction of the set of Pokemon princess dolls that Misty won during the Princess festival.

Meadow

Years
  • Granted, but the dolls are actually evil and are actively trying to take over the world! Wait a minute... where have I heard that one before? o_o

I wish Slowbro actually evolved into Slowking.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Granted. It would then be really OP because it evolves from something with 500+ BST.

I wish Mewtwo had a high catch rate

Years
  • Granted, but the dolls are actually evil and are actively trying to take over the world! Wait a minute... where have I heard that one before? o_o

Whew! I was worried you were going to do something awful like not include the Charmander doll.

Granted, but his nature and IVs are always predetermined. 0 ivs in each stat and the default nature is hardy.

I wish to become an respected actress alongside my pokemon at Poke star Studios.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Granted but they all use double team strategies

I wish Dunsparce was the true god of pokemon

Years
  • Granted, but he is a jealous and vengeful god. He has imprisoned all 801 remaining Pokemon and destroyed their images. He whips Pokemon trainers through the streets for the idolatry of having used pokemon other than Dunsparce, and forces humans to serve him and stay in pokeballs.

I wish for a held item that only works for Dragon Pokemon that makes dragon moves super-effective against every other Pokemon and grants immunity to ice and fairy moves.

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Granted now Ampharos is so good that it's banned to Anything Goes!

I wish the next eeveelution would be dragon type

Years
  • Me too, must I corrupt such a pure and noble wish? Oh alright...
    Granted, but it evolves in a convoluted way-- first eevee must have a stat of 9 in every category, HP, speed, attack, defense, sp attack, so def. They must all be 9 because 9 is the number of dragon, if any stat is wrong it will not work. So you will have to breed and use vitamins for some time until you get eevee right, this can also be problematic because you may not be able to get your preferred nature. Then you must trade your eevee while holding an item that cost 20,000 bp known as the Emperor's crown, and trade only between the hours of 7:00 am- 9:00 am, the hour of the dragon. If any of these conditions are not met eevee will not evolve.

I wish to become Mrs. Steven Stone and we settle down in a secret base just outside of Meteor falls.

Meadow

Years
  • Granted, but your first name literally becomes "Steven" for the rest of your life! >:D

I wish Flygon would finally get a Mega Evolution...

Whew! I was worried you were going to do something awful like not include the Charmander doll.

LOL, I love how the part about evil dolls potentially taking over the world doesn't faze you in the slightest. Priorities, huh? xD

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, but it suffers from the same problem as Garchomp. When it Mega Evolves, it gets a drastic speed drop, making it considered worse than the normal form.

I wish Gyarados could learn fly

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    granted but it can only learn it in gen 7 where fly is obsolete + the base pov is now 60 which makes it obsolete compared to Bounce

I wish Forretress could learn recover

Back