• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • Granted but the player has to spend hours of real time staying indoors, styling hair, grooming, doing daycare, healing pokémon, filling paperwork, etc... Payment gotta be earned!

I wish we could take direct control of our pokémon in game, to do tasks, explore areas the trainer could not get in, ...

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted! Only your starter Pokémon can do that, though, as in Let's Go and as in the Pokémon Dens in Xenoverse. A shame if you wanted Magikarp to do that.

I wish we had two new types for a nice round total of 20.

Years
  • Granted, every Pokemon with Dex entries claiming they are from space or suspected of being from space, are now Void type. They can't hit anything super-effectively, but also can't be hit by anything super-effectively. The other types is the Food type. Yep, every food mon is now Food type. Better go eat one before they go extinct! 🤤

I wish for an Ice type Mythical Pokemon.

Years
  • Granted, one new mythical ice pokemon, inspired by a cold compress! The design was just leaked, some fans speculate it's a fusion pokemon.

Corrupt a Wish

I wish I could go have lunch at one of those cool-looking Pokemon Cafes in Osaka or Tokyo.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted. Everyone looks at you in unison and holds chopsticks up in the air. Lunch is ready and you may be it.

I wish to go to the gym with a Machamp

Years
  • Granted, but it's very overprotective of you and does all the exercising for you while carrying you around like this:
    Spoiler:

I wish for voice acting to eventually make it's way into Pokemon games.

Years
  • Granted, but it's in a 9-star Raid, which is basically impossible to beat without cheats. It's got a ridiculous amount of HP, clears your buffs every single turn as well as removing it's own de-buffs, is level 200, and gets to make 4 moves for every 1 move you make.

I wish for Paldean forms for the legendary beasts.

Years
  • Granted but for some reason in Paldea entei adapted to become a hot frying pan, raikou a light bulb and suicune the bathroom sink faucet.

I wish wild shiny pokemon had been visible in the overworld in swsh like they are in lgpe and scarvio.

Years
  • Granted, but now all the shinies look nearly identical to the normal version... making you paranoid of every mon you pass by. 😈

I wish the wild shiny Pokemon in Scarlet/Violet made the shiny sound when in range, like in Legends.

Years
  • Granted, but the shiny sound is now a eardrum-rupturing explosion that causes immediate deafness in players.

I wish my dog Hermione had not chewed up my Celebi plushie :(

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted! She instead chewed up your copy of the oldest Pokémon game you own. Good luck getting a replacement for that.

I wish for a Dragon-type Eeveelution that's as cute as Scaleon from Xenoverse. Actually, I wish Scaleon were a canon Pokémon.

Years
  • Granted. but unfortunately, anyone who looks at it dies from a mysterious disease. So the moment you obtain it your character dies and the game becomes unplayable! 😈

I wish for new non-legendary Pokemon in Scarlet/Violet's DLC.

Years
  • Granted, a new non-legendary has been spotted, and it appears to be a paradox pokemon! This brand new ice pokemon looks really familiar...

Corrupt a Wish

I wish the totem Alolan Marowak from Ultra Sun could be moved to pokemon home. It makes me sad that I can't take it with me to other regions.

Years
  • Granted, it's now as tall as a skyscraper! The body is still tiny though, it's just the head that's gigantic. 😏

I wish all the eeveelutions got a third stage :fufu:

Years
  • Granted, they all evolve into eggs like these
    for some reason, which are cute, but can't hatch, and because they are eggs they also can't battle by normal means, walk with you, be played with or released.

Corrupt a Wish

I wish for a pokepuff this morning.

Years
  • Granted, but now the game takes an hour to start!

I wish for a game in which your pokémon (first in your team) follows you around, and if it is Arceus, the NPC around you react as they should, wild pokémon just bow, trainers beg not to battle!

Years
  • Granted, but Giratina gets jealous and steals all copies of the game and hides them in the Distortion World, where they are slowly being corrupted.

I wish for some more new evos for older Pokemon in the Scarlet/Violet DLC.

Back