• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    Granted, but since it's digital item, it's only in your in-game inventory.

I wish for new Pokémon TCG singleplayer videogame.

Years
    Granted, but by the time they manage to make a game of that scale we'll already be in the distant future 😏
    You also can't catch any of them... =3

I wish for another Ice type Paradox form.

Years
    Granted, it's called Iron Snowball and it's Paradox form of Glalie. But it can only be caught in a special unbeatable Raid only available for 10 minutes before midnight on Christmas. What a shame GF servers also crashes exactly at that time.

I wish for a game from Pokémon universe made by From Software.

Years
    Granted, but it's a Bioware game. Nah, that is a cheap shot. It's made by the same team, including suits, that brought you Anthem.

Years
    I see no new wish to corrupt so I shall corrupt the same one.

I wish for a 3D, real time, Pokémon RPG game made by Bioware!

Granted, but the game plays like Mass Effect. Your decisions change the lives of your Pokemon and there's a forced cutoff point where at least half your team is destined to perish regardless of choice! The finale is also rather unrewarding.

I wish for GF to change all the barely different shinies to something more noticeable.

Years
    I see no new wish to corrupt so I shall corrupt the same one.
    Ups, my bad... Let's pretend it never happened.

Granted, now all shinies wear a huge party hat that completely covers them and you can't see the Pokémon themselves anymore.

I wish for a new Seel evolution with overly complicated evolution method.

Years
    Granted, it evolves into Seeleo by using a Complication Stone on it at exactly noon, which is a divergent evolution that looks like sealeo but now uses it's whiskers to run on land!

I wish for a regional form for Mimikyu.

Years
    Granted, but you get arrested for bringing new money into circulation... and then it gets confiscated.

I wish for an ice type mythical for gen 9 :fufu:

Years
    Granted, but it's released at the end of Gen IX lifecycle and can only be obtained for one day in Japan during the celebration of Gen X games release.

I wish for Pokémon sci-fi anime special show.

Years
    Granted, they remake and lengthen the 'Clefairy Tales' episode from the Anime. This time the spaceship actually makes it to the moon.

I wish for an HA for Slaking.

Years
    Granted!
    Its Hidden Ability is King of slacking, which forces it to wait 5 turns before obeying your order, be it using a move, switching for another pokémon, ...

I wish for Charizard to get the Ability making it immune to Fire moves!

Years
    Granted, it has a new ability called raging wildfire that makes it immune to fire moves, but also locks Charizard into only being able to use the move fire spin, and he cannot be switched out either.

I wish the dlc for pokemon games was free.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but it comes with microtransactions; lots and lots of microtransactions!

I wish GF trained their employees a little bit so they can actually do better with their Switch titles!

Years
    Granted, but the second typing always changes in battle to something weak against the attacks of your opponent.

I wish Pokemon Colloseum and Gale of Darkness would come to the Nintendo Switch.

Back