• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosmo's Sprite Shop- All Things Spriting

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Dear Cosmotone, I have no intention of rushing you, take your time but, I have 2 more requests once you're done. Thnx in advance.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
AT LAST

HUGE DELAY, I know. But they are FINALLY HERE.
Flipey
Spoiler:

Katero
Spoiler:

Hope you don't mind the white stuff. If you want I can edit it out and re upload it.

MidnightShine
Spoiler:

At last, here they are!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey, thnx for the backsprites. I would like to cancel the May & Brendan requests.

Also, I have 3 more.

1)Could you create a custom sprite for Brendan from Emerald?

2)Could you make a full set (except the backpose) of the OWs I attached?

I find your work exceptionally good & you're reliable.

Thnx in advance.

FlipelyFlip

Arr teh Pirate
Years
thx for the sprites :D

But if I can say, I like Blastoise. It's very good, better than I've ever imagined.
But Venusaur is still good, but I miss a planty thing on it's back, maybe you could add it in some brown colors to look like it's withered.

and I can't thank you enough for the sprites :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey Cosmo, I forgot about the back for the OW's. I'm not requesting backsprites. I'm just posting the backsprites of the OWs so you can perfect them.

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
THANK YOU!!! :D The only thing i would say, is could you please make the bangs a little thicker, rather than one strand of hair?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey Cosmo, is it OK if I request for other requests now? I'll keep them in reserve state untill my current rquest are done?

Tricko

Developing Pokémon Dark Leaf
Years
hey, Cosmo can you please make a trainer sprite and overworld sprite which is a modified form of erika.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Wow, there are a lot of requests. Let me get them all straightened out.
So, Midnight, you want the backsprites of the overworld, correct? However, you'll have to be put on the waiting list.
Katero, that can be done.
Flipey, that can be done.
And lastly, Tricko. I take it you want a recolored Erika? If not, can you explain more in-depth what you want?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Wow, there are a lot of requests. Let me get them all straightened out.
So, Midnight, you want the backsprites of the overworld, correct? However, you'll have to be put on the waiting list.

Dear Cosmo, I mean a a complete package except the backsprites. To put it straight, look below.

I would like a VS Sprite & Trainer sprite ase on the OWs I attached. That's all, I can wait. Thnx.

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
I don't suppose I could order a Complete Trainer, by any chance? I'm very sorry if you're no longer taking requests or are busy, feel free to decline if you are!

Here's a reference picture for you~: Credit to Hapurianen on deviantart.

Spoiler:

Please let me know if anything is too complicated. :3 Have fun, and take as long as you'd like~

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
@Pokemoll
There might be a couple things that I might not be able to do, but that won't keep me from trying. :) You'll have to be put on the waiting list though.

There is now a form on the first post of the thread for when you are requesting! If you already have requested, you don't need to fill it out, but if you want to request in the future please do!

Last edited:

Peresozo

Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
Name:Peresozo
Type of Sprite: vs sprite , complete set pretty much lol and possibly ow,s
Description:
pokemontrainerblakebybw.png
blakesnewtrainerspriteb.png

Urgency: between 3-5 not really need it tht soon
Other: well ive seen ur sprites they are awesome :) and for the full set i know i already have a sprite tht i would use for the trainer card and when they ask if im a boy or a girl but if somehow you could make it look awesomer thtd be awesome :D

Back