• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosmo's Sprite Shop- All Things Spriting

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Name:VanillaGFX
Type of Sprite: (Complete Trainer, Trainer, VS. Sprite, Backsprite, Other) Backsprite and front of sprite for first starting the game.
Description: (Describe how you want your sprite to look here!) http://wahackpokemon.com/sprite/minis-zelix.png The blue overworld sprite 2nd on list.
Generation: (Only needed for backsprite) Fire red? o.o
Urgency: (On a scale of 1-10, 10 being most urgent) 6
Other: (Anything else you want to tell me!)

EDITED

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Katero.png

Here is your re-vamped sprite. Sorry it took so long, just forgot about it for a while. -_-
Jedite.png

Jedite, here is your sprite. Now for the next on the list.

Vezon Dash

Commodore
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
Name: Vezon Dash
Type of Sprite:Backsprite
Description: Flannery (4th Gym leader from Hoen)
Generation: Gen 5
Urgency: Sooner than later, but I'm patient.
Other: I would post a link to a few images of her, but I can't do that because of forum rules.

Also, are the 5th gen backsprites that you make in the format where I can put them in my game?

EDIT: Is it possible to make it into the format that MightnightShine asked for? (The 2 torso pieces and the arm pieces)

Last edited:

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Name: Outkin
Type of Sprite: Trainer/other
Description: You remember the sig thing you made me? (Look down :P) I kinda wanted to put that into avatar form. Only change I want is to have him throwing a pokeball (Arm back, it would be just before he threw it forward)(Urgency: 1
Other:Take your time, I'm in no rush, and sorry if in advance if I confused you (I do that a lot) Thank you in advance/either way!

Vezon Dash

Commodore
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
Np Outkin, same for you vezon dash. I have been battered with a bunch of stuff, but I am almost done with school so then I will be shredding through these. Currently, however, I am kinda slow, though almost done with the in progress list.

No issues at all. I saw my name on the waitlist, and that was good enough for me.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Trainer Sprite Request

I have two requests. If you can only do one at a time thats fine but they are kind of urgently need (about a 8 on your scale)

Name: Ray
Sprite: Complete Trainer
Description: This is the main player character for my fan game. I am working on still getting an over world, so this can look however you want. Please just make it look like it could me a main player. Thanks
Generation:5 preferred but 4 would be ok
urgency:8
other: i really like your work. your sprites look amazing. please do whatever you want for the looks of the sprite but make it main player looking
I may be using this over world so if you could make it look like this that would be fine:
Melanite%20Boy.png

Name: Kelsey
Description: THis is the main female player for my game. It is not as urgent as I can do screenshots with the boy for now. I am still working on an over world for this one as well. Please make it however you like. Just main playerish.
Generation:5 preferred but 4 is ok
Urgency:6
Other:none

Thanks so much. i will be back for more later. I saw that you were up for hire. If you mean you would like to join a team, I could use a spriter for the rest of my games characters. PM me if you are interested. My game is in the signature.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I have two requests. If you can only do one at a time thats fine but they are kind of urgently need (about a 8 on your scale)

Name: Ray
Description: This is the main player character for my fan game. I am working on still getting an over world, so this can look however you want. Please just make it look like it could me a main player. Thanks
Generation:5 preferred but 4 would be ok
urgency:8
other: i really like your work. your sprites look amazing. please do whatever you want for the looks of the sprite but make it main player looking
I may be using this over world so if you could make it look like this that would be fine:
Melanite%20Boy.png

Name: Kelsey
Description: THis is the main female player for my game. It is not as urgent as I can do screenshots with the boy for now. I am still working on an over world for this one as well. Please make it however you like. Just main playerish.
Generation:5 preferred but 4 is ok
Urgency:6
Other:none

Thanks so much. i will be back for more later. I saw that you were up for hire. If you mean you would like to join a team, I could use a spriter for the rest of my games characters. PM me if you are interested. My game is in the signature.
I can do those. But Im hiring another spriter to help me, not going on teams. I already have my own that I lead, and that's a lot of work already

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Re: im

Ok thats fine. Just do those then. i will come back probably for more later. Thank you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Name:Gostaras
Type of Sprite: Complete Trainer
Description: Like the picture I attached
Generation: 4 or 5, it's ok either ways
Urgency: Not so urgent, 3
Other: This guy is the professor of my game, but also is a teacher in a Pokemon Academy, so it'd be awesome if yous could make him in another pose or with another clothes on :)

Years
Name: Ninja Paladin
Type of Sprite: Complete (minus Trainer unless you think you can do a better one)
Description:
15n6792.jpg

Generation: V
Urgency: 4
Other: Can you make the back sprite animate-able. Also references: Backpack (Basically a larger version of that only with the colours I used and feel free to streamline slightly) and well something similar for the waist pouch.

Back