• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosmo's Sprite Shop- All Things Spriting

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
Name:NV
Type of Sprite:Complete Trainer
Description: first parts done
ace.gif
I want his Vs. pick to show him being bored or a little quirky. If possible I'd like him to have an alternate outfit (namely a messy lab coat based after Zangoose and glasses) for another front and vs sprite.
Generation: the latest
Urgency: enh....5... 5 and a half? may be more by next month
Other: The back sprites aren't needed as much and can be skipped if you want. And I don't mind being on the waiting list for several weeks but please don't skip over me.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Thank you so much. It is awesome. I will definitely recommend you to others. Hope you get better

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
Name: danaxe
Type of Sprite: completed trainer
Description: can you make it based on mario
Generation: 5
Urgency: 7
Other: i hope it is good

Vezon Dash

Commodore
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
Name: danaxe
Type of Sprite: completed trainer
Description: can you make it based on mario
Generation: 5
Urgency: 7
Other: i hope it is good

Cosmo is not taking requests at this time I don't think. He is sick with mono iirc.

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
Cosmo is not taking requests at this time I don't think. He is sick with mono iirc.
I'm suposed to be helping with that....
but I'm afraid I can't take that job.
DaEpicTrainer's request is done and I'll upload it soon if The Boss doesn't first.
Happiness and Misery's requests are in the works but I'd like clarification on what he means by "backpack" and Drake only needs his stripes done.

Years
Name : ultiomos
Type : If you could, an overworld set
Description : Haruhi Suzumiya
Generation : Based off of FR/LG if possible
Urgency : about 6-7
Other : Walking sprites aren't necessary, but would be helpful

Thanks in advance!

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Name: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon (You can call me Checkers)
Type: Alteration
Description: A Nucleon (just look it up on Google Images) sitting next to an albino umbreon. <- with blue rings. The Nucleon is a boy. Umbreon is a girl. It sounds complcatied, yes I'm sorry but I really suck at making it myself. Thanks SOOOOOOO much!
Urgency: 8-9
Other: If you could post it on my facebook page (Aspen the Nucleon) that'd be great! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!! :cer_love:

Back