• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosmo's Sprite Shop- All Things Spriting

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I'm really sorry guys about the wait, I've been completely battered with stuff for the last month. Like I said before, next week when I get out of school I will be flying through these. Again, sorry for the inconvience.

I completely understand. I just finished school, and with the last week i was so busy. My fan game is now way behind (not because of your sprites) from finals and parties for ending the school year. Its great to hear you will soon be getting them done though. Thanks again. Theres no problem with a wait for something with quality.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Hey! I'm sorry if this is rude, but I was wondering about the progress on my sprite? It's fine if you're not finished, I'm just curious. Thanks~

dooku01

Save the manatees!
Years
Form
Name: Dooku01
Type of Sprite: Fusion of Lugia and Ho-Oh
Description: Lugia as the main body, but some color or the wings from Ho-Oh
Generation: Not needed
Urgency: 6
Other: Nothing.

Let's see how things are here... Haven't even been on Pokecommunity for what, 2 years? I'm making mad faces at my computer right now. The paint program I use is cheap and I WOULD want to help you sprite. >:(

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I actually already did one like this. It was a long time ago, and it doesn't fit the description perfectly, but it can be changed if you want.
Lugioh.png

EDIT: Sorry, the link broke on this one. Should be fixed now.

Pokemoll's sprite is done. Here it is!
Pokemoll.png

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Ahhhhhh! It's amazing! Thank you so much! <3

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Glad you both like it. I feel the need to apologize yet again to all of you who have been waiting so long. I'm really sorry, but if you give me some more time I promise they will look fabulous. Again, really sorry.

No problem. Keep up the great work

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Prof. Naomi
Type of Sprite:Complete Trainer
Description:Like the attached picture.Same hair, skin color, clothes and with jeans.(Jeans because watched that episode few days ago, so don't know what she's wearing.No pics on any website)
Generation:2
Urgency:5, I guess.
Other:I might start a new rom based on fire red with new evos, johto & kanto pokemon.But i'm not sure.Well incase of that if you can make this i will use it as the prof in game.Ty~

Last edited:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Hey cosmotone I'm just wondering if my sprite is done. In not trying to be impatient. I just want to know if it will be ready today. There is no rush, I am just excited since you said it would be up today. I can wait, but I just want to be able to stop checking pokecommunity every five minutes:)

Last edited:

Happiness and Misery

Eevee Sisters
Years
Love your work.
I have two requests one for enjoyment one i need rather quickly.
Name: Misery
Type: Backpack
Description: Take an Eevee. Give it red eyes and black fur and you have Misery.
Generation: 3rd or 4th it's just a recolor so i'm not picky.
Urgency: Meh. 5ish.
Other: If she could look a bit angry that would be nice.

Name: Drake
Type: Trainer (I want the bit from when you check your stats.)
Description: Drake has Black hair something like this. With 3 red streaks going through the middle. A cocky grin and a hoodie (Hood dosen't need to be on.) and jeans.
Urgency: 8
Other: None.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
^Yep, I can do that. Might take a while though, since others are ahead of you on the waiting list.
Okay, Rayd12Smitty, here is your sprite(s).
Rayd.png

The girl is almost done, will be up soon.

Thank you do much it looks awesome. Can't wait for the second one

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Name: JB
Type of Sprite: Backsprite
Description: (in attachment)
Generation: Generation 3
Urgency: 5-6 I guess...
Other: I gave up ; ^;
I can't make the perfect baby kangaskhan backsprite... I hope you can, I've seen your other work, and I like it, and I hope you could fix mine,I made a base so far, but it isn't good enough, i have the front sprite how I like, so you can work off that, and the thing on the baby's back is a baby form of the thing on kangaskhan's back (all of this is in the description image)
I could not perfect it, if you can you will receive credit, thanks in advance :D
If you can't do it, I understand, its a pretty hard thing to do (I've done it 4 times)

Last edited:
Back