• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could I Live There? - Pokémon edition

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • Not only would I not live there, I would only set foot in that town once, break the 'Gym Leader's' team in half, chase off anyone inside the Gym, then send out a bunch of Electrodes to level the place with a massive combined Explosion. I've really got a bone to pick with that lady lol. :p

Nimbasa City, Unova?

Years
  • They call it a city, but it's small enough to be a town =P
    I think I could live there there yes. Not entirely sure if it'd be a permanent residence, but still.

Mossui Town, Kitakami ?

Years
  • Hmm... can't really think of a reason not to... but at the same time I'm also not particularly eager to lol
    Idk, maybe. The museum might be nice I guess.

Montenevera, Paldea ?

Years
  • Wanna say yes as it looks nice and quiet, but it's also close to a region's border pretty much.
    Not sure how stuff like immigration and borders would work exactly in the Pokemon world. Seem to be able to switch regions without much problems in the Johto games, but it might actually be more undesirable to live close to a border than the games are letting on.
    I think I'll stay there for like a couple months and then move on? =P

Hotel Grand Lake, Sinnoh ?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Seems sorta barren to me, even with the promise of a nice hotel nearby, it's not like you'd be living in that. I'd maybe visit it for a 3 day weekend or something, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Opelucid City, Unova?

Back