• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cows. Cows everywhere.<< Harvest Moon Fan club >>.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
A HM club?!?! Never saw this before! I'll definitely join!

Username: Dots
Favorite character (s): Gray and Mary!
Favorite HM game: Harvest Moon: More Friends in Mineral Town!
3DS friend code: (Sorry I don't have a 3DS) =(

*Optional --> Are you playing an HM game these days?
Hmm... not for the past three days... But I do enjoy HM!

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
To Story of Seasons, it was my second game for the 3DS. I got the system for it even. So much fun to explore. Haven't been using the extra farm land yet, or really courting anyone. Still, I'm barely in Summer of year 1. Diving is a lot of fun, and I like my new fishing rod.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Can I catch different fish with the rod than I can by diving? Right now, I'm trying to find iron for the pitchfork. My first cow is also 'with calf'.

I personally didn't find any difference, and by diving you can found some ore (you'll got the mine later). But diving will only get you a limited amount of things, and fishing will give you as many catches as you want.

A HM club?!?! Never saw this before! I'll definitely join!

Username: Dots
Favorite character (s): Gray and Mary!
Favorite HM game: Harvest Moon: More Friends in Mineral Town!
3DS friend code: (Sorry I don't have a 3DS) =(

*Optional --> Are you playing an HM game these days?
Hmm... not for the past three days... But I do enjoy HM!

Hello Dots! :) WELCOME!!
This club isn't the more popular, but you are welcome to ask any question you want, or just talk about the subject of your choice!! :)

(More) Friends of mineral town is a really popular game, and a really good one!! I love the 2D games, more than the 3D ones. But Story of seasons is my favorite HM games on handheld console since FoMT.

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
I feel like a lot of people overlook The Tale of Two Towns, but I have both versions. I really like the villagers for each town. (Especially Cam and Kana).

Oh, and I found Grand Bazaar fun.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Hello Dots! :) WELCOME!!
This club isn't the more popular, but you are welcome to ask any question you want, or just talk about the subject of your choice!! :)

(More) Friends of mineral town is a really popular game, and a really good one!! I love the 2D games, more than the 3D ones. But Story of seasons is my favorite HM games on handheld console since FoMT.

YAY!!!

Thank you for accepting me as your HM Club Member!! ^^
Even if I'm male, I still played the MFoMT! (I used my sister's name instead mine, of course I wouldn't use my name if I'm playing as a girl in games...)

Oh! I just remembered!
In my MFoMT, I'm about to reach Fall! In the past... I was suppose to reach Fall but maybe the game glitched? so I made a new game...

Now... here's my question...

If you already met the Harvest Goddess... What gifts do or did you offer?

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
I would usually give the Harvest Goddess flowers. If you give her gifts in the Mineral Town games, she asks if you want to connect with the Wonderful Life (Gamecube) games, which will unlock some new content. (Like characters will come visit on certain days).

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I give mostly flowers to the goddess. I don't visit her too often -guilty-

You can marry the Goddess as a man (so you can't in MFoMT). There is a God in Animal Parade too (but I don't want to marry someone who can't live with me :3 )

Even if I'm male, I still played the MFoMT! (I used my sister's name instead mine, of course I wouldn't use my name if I'm playing as a girl in games...)

Back when you had to buy a different copy of the game for a boy or a girl, I always had boys because the game was out before the girl game. Now I play as a girl, but I want to keep my second save file in Story of Seasons because I still like to play as a boy.

*Spoilers fron Story of Seasons*

Spoiler:

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
I bought the boy version because it was out first, then got the girl version. Glad you can pick a gender in the newer games. (Though I got the 3DS copy of The Tale of Two Towns to use as the boy version. I just really like that game. Though the one for the DS is better.)

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I give mostly flowers to the goddess. I don't visit her too often -guilty-

You can marry the Goddess as a man (so you can't in MFoMT). There is a God in Animal Parade too (but I don't want to marry someone who can't live with me :3 )
Wow, you do give her gifts! I do give her flowers though too!

Back when you had to buy a different copy of the game for a boy or a girl, I always had boys because the game was out before the girl game. Now I play as a girl, but I want to keep my second save file in Story of Seasons because I still like to play as a boy.

I did play Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town but for some apparent reason I decided continue my HMMFoMT instead! How strange...

I bought the boy version because it was out first, then got the girl version. Glad you can pick a gender in the newer games. (Though I got the 3DS copy of The Tale of Two Towns to use as the boy version. I just really like that game. Though the one for the DS is better.)

Wow... I guess I should start downloading the Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns! I got interested!
(since i play my games on my phone and i'm using my sister's laptop, i can't download it since my sister doesn't allow me from downloading games on her laptop...)

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I didn't like that much the portable HM games when they got in 3D, but those in 2D were so awesome! but you know, that's my opinion ;) I know I said it a lot, but I love so much Story of Seasons, this is the best HM games on handheld in 3D IMO.

So Dots, if I understood you played MFoMT in your phone?

Years
I don't think I've ever bothered giving gifts to the Harvest Goddess outside of the random items I give her to get one of the Power Berries in Friends of Mineral Town. Aside from that and the Golden Axe event in Harvest Moon SNES, I pretty much completely ignore her.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
So Dots, if I understood you played MFoMT in your phone?

Yep!
When I was a kid I didn't understand the controls yet on emulators used in computers...

You don't have any portable systems? I only play on those now.

Nope, I don't have portable systems. I only play games through my phone.

When it was... around 2010 my brother played Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. So, last 2013, I decided to play it on my phone too. Buuut I got bored of it but I still played my HMMFoMT instead! (That was the time I was suppose to reach Fall the last time...)

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
In The Tales of Two Towns, the Harvest Goddess pops up to tell you of accomplishments. Like catching a certain amount of one type of fish.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
When it was... around 2010 my brother played Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. So, last 2013, I decided to play it on my phone too. Buuut I got bored of it but I still played my HMMFoMT instead! (That was the time I was suppose to reach Fall the last time...)

I never played the playstation ones, I would love to know how to play them on my phone! Ouch the batteries tho.

I don't think I've ever bothered giving gifts to the Harvest Goddess outside of the random items I give her to get one of the Power Berries in Friends of Mineral Town. Aside from that and the Golden Axe event in Harvest Moon SNES, I pretty much completely ignore her.

Poor Goddess! XD But she's so fogotteable because we don't see her and she doesn't have an use that much in the games. We see her more in Animal Parade, she's outside the water hehe.

I have most of the HM games for the DS, and three for the 3DS. Don't really like Island of Happiness, but it's still in the collection.

I agree! didn't played a month. Which other 3DS games do you have? Do you think you'll add Story of Seasons in this collection one day? (I am obsess with this game x.x)

In The Tales of Two Towns, the Harvest Goddess pops up to tell you of accomplishments. Like catching a certain amount of one type of fish.

I forgot, but that's true!!

IMO, Tales of two towns shows the Goddess like I see her: a mascott. Kinda Pikachu lol. Not so much used, but we need her XD
There is the God I only remember in one game, and the witch in some games.
Another emblem of the game are the spirits. I usually like them and give them gift, and got sad when I saw only two spirits in ANB. There is a bunch in SOS, but I haven't befriend them for the moment.

Years
omg take me! I forgot to sign up. D:

Username: Sheep
Favorite character: Neil from A New Beginning
Favorite HM game: A New Beginning
3DS friend code: 2036-7257-3388
Are you playing an HM game these days?
I haven't fully beaten ANB yet and have yet to start Story of Seasons since I've been so pre-occupied with Pokemon Rumble World. Definitely going to pick it up ASAP though since I've seen videos and am super anxious to start!

ANB was actually my first HM game and SoS is my second so you can say ANB is the only one I've played so far. Maaan was it addicting though. Last I played I had a kid with Neil and was waiting until they got a little older.. still haven't unlocked Amir and Sanjay lmao.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
omg take me! I forgot to sign up. D:

Username: Sheep
Favorite character: Neil from A New Beginning
Favorite HM game: A New Beginning
3DS friend code: 2036-7257-3388
Are you playing an HM game these days?
I haven't fully beaten ANB yet and have yet to start Story of Seasons since I've been so pre-occupied with Pokemon Rumble World. Definitely going to pick it up ASAP though since I've seen videos and am super anxious to start!

ANB was actually my first HM game and SoS is my second so you can say ANB is the only one I've played so far. Maaan was it addicting though. Last I played I had a kid with Neil and was waiting until they got a little older.. still haven't unlocked Amir and Sanjay lmao.

Hello!! :) Welcome in this fan club!! Your username goes well with the theme of the fan club! ^_^

ANB is a good game to start! And I am addict to SOS lol I can't play any other games right now, I am waaay too into it. So happy to see someone else who want to try it!

A lot of fans here love Friends of mineral town (boy) and More friends of mineral town (girls) - time when you had to buy two different copies if you want to be a boy or a girl - they are definitely a game to try!

For the 3DS, I have Story of Seasons, A New Beginning, and The Tale of Two Towns.

Have you played SOS? how do you like it so far?

In fact, everyone who has SOS, of do you like/dislike it? how come?

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
I am liking Story of Seasons a lot. It reminds of ANB a bit, but maybe just the graphics. The diving is fun, but I'm glad I got the fishing rod too.

Back