• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crunchy or Smooth?

Crunchy or Smooth?

• Crunchy

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Smooth

Votes: 22 64.7%

• Total voters

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years

• =O *gasp* More people like Smooth? I love Crunchy XD
    To me Smooth feels too pasty on your tounge, and i love crunching peanuts so it gives it more taste if it's Crunchy. Smooth is easier to eat on Sandwhiches, but i like Cruncy much more.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I used to like Crunchy, but then after awhile I coudn't get it to stay on the bread properly, and now I'm a Smooth guy XD.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Smooth =) Crunchy peanut butter is too hard and makes me mad XD Peanut Butter is oh so good when heated. >)

*dies*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ewww... crunchy. =X My mom bought that once without realizing it and she made me *sobs* eat it all before she'd buy the good stuff. ;_; That was torture... yuck.

So, um, in reply to the question, I prefer smooth. Like others said, it's easier to spread on bread (and peanutbutter sandwiches have basically become my staple food this summer). XD Plus, with crunchy, it gives that gross texture and it's just... I dunno. Peanutbutter doesn't seem like it's supposed to have visible stuff in it. o_O; I just find it gross when it does.

*feels like having another sandwich now* +_+

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Crunchy.
    Why?
    Because when I was in like about first grade, we actaully made it in cooking class. Tasted great, and I've craved it ever since, but rarely get to eat it... My parents oppose against peanut butter and other yummy stuff. T_T

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I love the smooth kind, while my brother loves the crunchy kind. (Which makes our shopping harder... >.>; ) I love the silky feeling against my mouth. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Smooth!

I don`t Like Crunchy stuff!
    Only Crunchy things things like:
    Snickers, Cashews,Candy

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The 'Oddish' thread i've ever seen lol, Crunshy, smooth makes me feel sick, i need to have some texture!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I set him back to awaiting email confirmation until he reads his PMs. ._.

Back