• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crunchy or Smooth?

Crunchy or Smooth?

• Crunchy

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Smooth

Votes: 22 64.7%

• Total voters

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
  • So, what kind of Peanut Butter do you prefer? Crunchy or Smooth?

Well, as for me, I like smooth. Meh, for some reason, I just don't like the idea of putting peanuts in peanut butter, since it seems rather irrelevant to me, because peanut butter is made of peanuts. =X Also, smooth peanut butter is easier to spread on toast, and anything else.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I prefer crunchy...without the peanut bits, the peanut butter becomes too sticky and smooth and tends to make me gag after one bite...it basically adds texture.

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    SMOOTH! I haaaaaaaaaaaate chunky (which is what it's called, not crunchy, guy). Chunky = BAD.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Splat said:
    SMOOTH! I haaaaaaaaaaaate chunky (which is what it's called, not crunchy, guy). Chunky = BAD.

Well, it's called Crunchy around these parts. I guess it just depends what brand of peanut butter you get.

Anyways, I also dislike how the peanuts get stuck in your teeth. >>; So not only do I have to deal with the peanut butter getting stuck to the top of my mouth while eating Crunchy peanut butter, but I also have to deal with the peanuts getting stuck in my teeth as well. =\

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I just don't like to bite into a crunchy sandwich...
    Gives you the impression that you really are eating sand, hehe.

Smooth for me! I haven't eaten peanut butter for a good time, but I still prefer it.
    I used to be a peanut butter junkie when I was little though, hehe...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    smooth...makes it easier to put on toast...i no...im wierd XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I too will add to the smooth lot. XD; In fact after just having a sandwich with such on it, I prefer the creamy smooth peanut butter.
    Toothache?there there, you can go make a poll about two types of things we don?t like to make yourself feel better. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Smooth, definitely. I really dislike crunchy peanut butter. It just looks, feels, and tastes really wierd. With the peanuts in it, it tastes salty to me. O_o It's also really hard to spread on bread.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • ...you were bored wern't you FT? XD

I perzonally like zmooth better. If I wanted to eat peanutz I'd eat whole onez. A zpread zhould be zpreadable in my opinion...hmm...I like that zaying X3

~ A zpread zhould be zpreadable
    ...yea XD

Back