• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crushes/people you like

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hahaha I have so many crushes going on it's kind of silly. Only a handful are some that I'd take to the next level, and even then I'm already with another so!

Years
  • My boyfriend {<3}

We've been together for more than 6 and half years :)
    He was my first boyfriend ever and I was his first "real" girlfriend.

Everyday I'm happy to have met him and I still miss him when he's not around. I really can't wait 'til we finally live together. Hopefully it works out next year. So much stress with university and getting jobs and blah blah...

I didn't really know him for years though we've gone to the same school for about 7 or 8 before I realised his presence :D
    It was actually a friend of mine who told me about him. She said that she talked to him and he was so nice and stuff and I was like "who is it?"
    That's when she told me that we where in the same maths "advanced course" together....

So I got in contact with because I wanted to know of whom my friend was talking about :D
    Nothing special though....

It was half a year later that we ended up as couple. He had another girlfriend in the meantime but it only lastet 2 months 'cause they both felt that this wasn't the right thing.
    I only realised that I kinda fell for him when I was happy that his relationship ended :D

As I said...we've been a couple for several years now and still very happy :)

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I really like this girl, and I have talked to her a few times. I have two classes with her. She is really good at art and super nice. And pretty. :)

Im thinking of asking her to homecoming. Any suggestions (my school has a tradition of asking girls abnormally- not just "will go to homecoming with me").

Im pretty simple and just thinking of asking her the normal way, lol.

Oh, and I think she could like me. Could be wishful thinking.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I will spare ye the long story and just say that I've been in love with a fella since I met him almost 6 years ago in college, but due to a cartoonish amount of failure/stupidity/bad timing/misunderstandings, it's not even in the stars for us to be just friends, and the feeling was absolutely not mutual. It's been so long that it's more of a running joke between me and my actual friends than it is something that affects my life, especially since he headed to SoCal early last year and I haven't heard from him at all since the end of it. Whatevs.

I haven't been trying to look for people either, at least not till I move to Oregon next year. It's ridiculously rare that someone catches my attention that way. I am hoping the greater concentration nature-loving weird artist nerds up there yields better chances of mutual attraction. Being single for so darn long has had pros and cons (I've really had a chance to soul-search and get to know myself by being single so many years, but Lord do I miss hugs/snuggling/etc. and get jelly when I see solid couples working together on something or people getting married, particularly given my age), and there have been things to keep me occupied like minor puppy-crushes or fleeting bouts of fangirlism.

OP made me lol 'cause my crush is a tiny man currently living in Cali

Last edited:

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • i get crushes on every single boy who talks to me pre much and it sucks

there's this one guy and he's really nice to be except he has a gf and i'm friends with his gf too so its really awkward LOL

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • I have two guys I really like, but honestly both are probably never gonna happen. There's one guy who's in four out of six of my classes who I'm pretty sure is bisexual. He's like the class clown, and something about his total doofishness captivated me.

Then there's my ex and I don't really wanna go there because I'm an idiot.

Back