• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crushes/people you like

Years
    I usually don't find myself too attracted to people these days (even as a frivolous crush)...I know, it does sound bleak.

Though there is a guy from class that's around 30 with a wife and kids that I find charming...I think its the wholesome southern charm without the baggage of being negatively prejudicial or arrogant. In my book, those are the sorts of people in the future I should have my sights on...so it's good to know I'm attracted to "good" people now.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    No crushes at the moment. I used to have a few in high school. I was superficial and liked them for their looks, even though they were very dismissive and condescending to me but I kept chasing after them because I was desperate. I asked them out in class and bought them birthday present like a sugar daddy because I have no social skills.

I want female companionship but crushes have only caused a mix of obsessive excitement and depressive anxiety. Still have to keep hunting.

I feel you, brother. I was never really 'popular' throughout high school. I wasn't considered unpopular or anything, I was just never invited out with the 'cool kids' and I mostly kept to myself, playing video games with a group of friends during the week and weekends and stuff. I had a ton of crushes, most of the time based on appearances, and I never really acted on them or they weren't reciprocated, etc.

I had a ton of girlfriends, I just didn't like them/have a crush on them. Sorta just went with the flow, then ended things a week or two later. The one girl I did like that I dated for a while turned out to be completely crazy, and I had to nope out of there as fast as I could. It was post high school that everything got really sour in the relationship department, for me anyway.

I'd love female companionship. Just someone to sit at home with and watch movies, go out to dinner every now and then. But yeah, depressive anxiety represent. Sucks, don't it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Lol I used to have so many crushes throughout elementary, middle, and high school. Now in college, I haven't crushed on anyone at all. I think a lot of girls are cute but I haven't had any deep crushes on any of them like I did back in my old schools. I guess it's because I've been disappointed several times by a lot of girls' preferences so I just stopped caring now. Who knows, maybe some woman will change my viewpoint, but for now I'm just chilling.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    My current boyfriend.
    Two weeks ago we started going out.

Well, I started liking him because he was the first one who ever talked to me in school. I was always the outcast and strange smart girl up until Middle School. I was kind of scared of people, but he helped me get out of that. After that I pretty much opened up to everyone because of him. During HS, he always carried me to classes on White Day. :D (Im really tiny, so he can manage it.) People say we should have been a couple a long time ago. We've been pretty much inseparable since 8th Grade.

I always greet him with a chirpy hello. Sometimes it's hard to look him in the eye though. :3c

He's 2 years older than me. He's the type of guy you can trust to do practically anything for the good of things. he always reaches out to those that are the outcasts. He's unbelievably nice. {XD}
    He's planning on becoming a Doctor. He's currently on his sixth Year of College.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I don't have a crush and haven't liked a girl for more than what was actually just infatuation for a while now. I'm so used to the single life that I think I would approach relationships with a very grey and bleak attitude. I have never liked the stress and worry that comes with treating someone with heightened appreciation because they're my girlfriend. iirc it makes me act weird and I don't like it. My solution is don't get involved. Single life is easier anyway. Sure I don't get cuddles and a friend to tell all my big complaints and problems to and stuff but who needs it. Live life on your own shoulders.

One day I'll settle down I guess.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    One waitress who I suspect has a thing for me, but also has a boyfriend
    Also, this girl I met in another country
    >another country<

So frustrated

I guess I'll move on?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    There's this one waitress at work who's got something that just enthralls me completely. But then I realize that she landed the job because she's the girlfriend of one other waiter's best friend.

Years
    I have suuuuuch a huge crush on my cardiologist. <3 He is totally dreamy. He came to check up on my heart while I was in the mental hospital and he was just so kind to me, and he has a great sense of humor. I've had this crush on him for about the entirety of the six years I've been seeing him. Too bad he has a wife and a kid. It's just a for funsies kind of thing.

I eagerly await the day I have this big of a crush on someone who actually reciprocates.

Years
    i have this mad crush on my coworker. ever since i started working here. shes very straight forward and in charge of things. which is complete opposite of me cause im all laid back and easy-going. i also had to talk to her when i started working here and i just liked what i saw lol i also have this embarrassing habit to stutter everytime i talk to her.. its been a whole year since i worked here and i still stutter XD hahah there are times when its strictly business between us then other times when i like ask a random question. i think she likes that she responds well to my attention but then again i really dont even know if shes lesbian... anyways. i have a rule no dating coworkers so for now its just friendly chatting and getting our work done :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    i have this mad crush on my coworker. ever since i started working here. shes very straight forward and in charge of things. which is complete opposite of me cause im all laid back and easy-going. i also had to talk to her when i started working here and i just liked what i saw lol i also have this embarrassing habit to stutter everytime i talk to her.. its been a whole year since i worked here and i still stutter XD hahah there are times when its strictly business between us then other times when i like ask a random question. i think she likes that she responds well to my attention but then again i really dont even know if shes lesbian... anyways. i have a rule no dating coworkers so for now its just friendly chatting and getting our work done :)

haha, I have that same rule too. I mean, in my workplace there's no rule that says you can date other coworkers, but in order to keep the workplace drama-free, you have to keep it in secret. This co-worker I've been talking to for a while now, part of me wants to jump the gun and date the guy, but at the same time...no. I don't wanna do it. To me it feels wrong...especially when it's someone I work with.

I'll have you know that my older sister dated one of the department managers five years ago. They're married now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Hmmm... I quite honestly don't think that I have a crush on anyone in particular, namely due to my sexuality.

However, I have a feeling that someone at my workplace has a crush on me! I'm not sure why...

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    I currently don't have a crush on anyone. But I'll have to say, with the last person I did have a crush on, he was a generous, funny, caring soul. He was incredibly intelligent too, with most conversations he always ended up teaching me something new. He was a weirdo (but hey I'm a weirdo too) and he was very open with me about stuff he was going through and I felt incredibly comfortable around him. He was just overall a big ball of sunshine.

However, alas it wasn't meant to be. He has a new gf~! Oh wells. I'm happy for the guy and as long as he is happy~!

Someday I'll find my own person though. ^-^

Years
    For me, I like this one girl because first of all, I'm short (5'4) and she's shorter (4'something). She also has my personality which is laid back, but not too laid back (meaning I take of things that are actually important such as school and chores). She's friendly, and all around a chill person to hang around with. At least, that's the vibe I get from her. I haven't actually talked to her yet and I'm having a hard time wondering what to say. If anyone could help me, that'd be great. I'm in high school and we're both sophomores and we have 2 classes together.

Next class you have together, literally go up and say this:
    "Hi, I'm *Insert your name here*" and smile politely. She'll probably reply with something like:
    "Hi, I'm Erin" and you'll say:
    "I've seen you around before, we have a few classes together I'm pretty sure" and then she'll be all like:
    "Yeah, I've seen you as well. We're in Biology together too right?"
    "I think we are, do you mind if I sit with you this class?" (Make sure she has an empty seat next her obvs) Then she'll let you and then you're practically dating already.
    At the end of the class you need to say "Hey do you want to go and get a coffee or something after school?" It's at this point you'll find out whether she has a boyfriend or not depending on whether or not she brings him up. This is exactly how it will go if you believe this is exactly how it will go.

As for my crush, I've only actually seen her once. I was leaving class walking down the hallway and she was sitting in the common room at the end of the hallway. We locked eyes. She had straight black hair, stretchers in her ears and was wearing a white knitted jumper. I did the whole nervous guy thing
    where you look down and then back up to see if they're still looking, she was. From there it was like we were both just mesmerised through the eye contact.
    I ended up saying hey to a friend I hadn't seen for ages and this girl and I kept looking back for each other before I had to leave less than 5 minutes later. Next time I see her I'm going to make sure she knows I think she's cute.

Years
    Next class you have together, literally go up and say this:
    "Hi, I'm *Insert your name here*" and smile politely. She'll probably reply with something like:
    "Hi, I'm Erin" and you'll say:
    "I've seen you around before, we have a few classes together I'm pretty sure" and then she'll be all like:
    "Yeah, I've seen you as well. We're in Biology together too right?"
    "I think we are, do you mind if I sit with you this class?" (Make sure she has an empty seat next her obvs) Then she'll let you and then you're practically dating already.
    At the end of the class you need to say "Hey do you want to go and get a coffee or something after school?" It's at this point you'll find out whether she has a boyfriend or not depending on whether or not she brings him up. This is exactly how it will go if you believe this is exactly how it will go.

As for my crush, I've only actually seen her once. I was leaving class walking down the hallway and she was sitting in the common room at the end of the hallway. We locked eyes. She had straight black hair, stretchers in her ears and was wearing a white knitted jumper. I did the whole nervous guy thing
    where you look down and then back up to see if they're still looking, she was. From there it was like we were both just mesmerised through the eye contact.
    I ended up saying hey to a friend I hadn't seen for ages and this girl and I kept looking back for each other before I had to leave less than 5 minutes later. Next time I see her I'm going to make sure she knows I think she's cute.

Hm. Well, I just found out yesterday through a mutual friend that she is already dating someone since last saturday. But I'll definitely try this sometime. Luckily for me though, I was able to take the news pretty well and while it did make me sad for a little bit, I'm happy now. I feel as if I can't be brought down :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Excluding the few celebrity crushes I have (i.e. the guy in the signature/theme), I have no current crush right now except maybe there's this one guy I see on the bus to school I see every now and then and I think he's cute and he's pretty nice from the times I've talked to him. Though IDK if it's a crush or just a small sexual attraction. I'm not really wanting a romantic relationship with anyone.

Back