• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crushes/people you like

Years
    So, if you couldn't tell already, this thread is about your crush. Why do you like them? What did you say when you first talked to them? What his/her personality?

For me, I like this one girl because first of all, I'm short (5'4) and she's shorter (4'something). She also has my personality which is laid back, but not too laid back (meaning I take of things that are actually important such as school and chores). She's friendly, and all around a chill person to hang around with. At least, that's the vibe I get from her. I haven't actually talked to her yet and I'm having a hard time wondering what to say. If anyone could help me, that'd be great. I'm in high school and we're both sophomores and we have 2 classes together.

Anyways, all that aside, feel free to talk about the person you like, or even dating, or married to!

Last edited:

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    My fiancé.

Jesus, that man makes me happy.

He's honest, loyal, handsome, and has the ability to find humor, no matter how difficult or tragic life gets.

He has been through some of the worst life experiences, from losing both biological parents, to enduring abuse, homelessness, meth addiction, and being inches from death due to a traumatic brain injury that left the back of his head scarred.

We have a daughter together and he is the best father I have ever seen. Nurturing, kind, gentle, and patient.

He is utterly irreplaceable.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    My boyfriend. :3 He's sweet, caring, adorable and loves me for me. He's also very funny and loves to joke around as well. I love him so much. <3 I just can't live without him either. He's my soulmate, and I will always love him no matter what. ^w^

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    I gave up on relationships after my last two girlfriends cheated on me with my best friend (different best friend each time) and entered a serious, long term relationship with them. That's four very close people I've lost in the space of two years.

I wish I had a crush, or something, though. It'd be nice. I'm hanging out with some girl on the weekend but, it's only a friendly thing. She's told me she's into me but I really, really can't take another blow to the heart right now, or within the next few years. But, I get by. /stayingstrong

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2014
    its this girl at school called Audrey.she has the face of an angel and is so sweet.we met so many years back before i can even remember that but i think that she will always be the girl for me no matter what.if only i had the nerve to ask her out.*glum*

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    I gave up on relationships after my last two girlfriends cheated on me with my best friend (different best friend each time) and entered a serious, long term relationship with them. That's four very close people I've lost in the space of two years.

I wish I had a crush, or something, though. It'd be nice. I'm hanging out with some girl on the weekend but, it's only a friendly thing. She's told me she's into me but I really, really can't take another blow to the heart right now, or within the next few years. But, I get by. /stayingstrong
    Taking your time before getting back into dating is the greatest, and safest decision to make for yourself and the person you decide to share your re-entry with.

Stay strong, man. It only gets better if and when you do. c:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Taking your time before getting back into dating is the greatest, and safest decision to make for yourself and the person you decide to share your re-entry with.

Stay strong, man. It only gets better if and when you do. c:

Thanks, Rabbit. That means a lot. For now, I'm sticking with my 3DS and the PC community. You guys <3

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Still pretty enamored of this girl from my high school who I no longer see. I've had tons of crushes in the past, but this one feels special (maybe because all the other ones faded and I no longer view them as such, but idk). She was really smart, had a great smile and laugh. She was a bit quiet, but never shied away from social interactions. Whenever I compare her to my other crushes she seems very real, genuine, someone whom I could connect to, and I did interact with her on multiple occasions (I'm just beta with endless spaghetti falling out of pockets). I always think about sending her some sort of message like this since it really doesn't matter now that I missed my opportunity, but idk maybe some day.

and she was never really the "hot" type. she's cute/beautiful and I have no doubt that she'll become even more gorgeous with age commence facebook stalking

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    My girlfriend :) she's capable of making any day a great one, honestly. She's fun, intelligent, beautiful, and most of all brave. And she's mine.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I just want to complain.

I literally ALWAYS end up liking someone that's already in a relationship!!!! :( And I'm not the type of person who says yes to people asking me out - which doesn't happen very often - just because they asked me out, since I don't have an attraction to them. I'm also not the type of person to ask someone out without seeing if they're in a relationship beforehand, which I usually do by looking them up on Facebook because I feel like a dick if I ask her if she has a boyfriend and she tells me she's already in a relationship. Not to mention it'll complicate whatever our relationship is.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    Well, we have two girls:
    One isn't single
    The other lives in another country

I'm kinda annoyed by my situation
    BUT, international girl and I are supposed to meet up for a concert :D

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I don't get crushes very easily. I think I have had about 2 in the last 5 years. Currently I have a crush on a girl that I've fancied for around 2 and a half years. I wouldn't say I talk to her frequently, but enough to catch up and keep me interested, however it is a bit on and off. I don't really have any intentions to make a move, as I feel I am not in the right place for a relationship right now; I don't think I would have the time or ability to be an adequate partner at this time in my life. However I do find it helps take my mind of other things when I can just think about her. To be honest, now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I still have a crush on her. It's been a long time, I thought I would have got over it by now. I think it's probably because I am quite picky, and don't get close enough to many girls to find out who they really are.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I've only ever had 1 crush, back when I was 20. We talked quite a bit, then there was zero contact afterwards. She was a student from the Czech Republic, and I think she went back home without even saying a word.

I've had no crushes since then. :(

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    yeah man I'm currently drifting between crushes right now but they've never worked out for me before; doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying though. no one really has my attention right now. 8)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm such a crusher...as in, I can crush on any guy I come in contact with. I've been doing this since 6th grade when I was crushing hard on a cute 7th grader that already had a girlfriend at the time. Heartbroken. And then I repeat in 8th grade when I crushed on a nerdy guy that, again, had a girlfriend at the time.

I guess I do tend to have bad luck when it comes to crushing guys, and you know what...since right now I have no interest in pursuing a relationship whatsoever, I'd rather be crushing on guys that be a pursuant. Right now I'm really digging a co-worker of mine who's soo cute and funny, and we're texting right now...but thaaat's beside the point *giggle*. I'm still getting over a recent heartbreak, so I'm not rushing either.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    umm no one really. My attention has been caught by someone, but idk it's too early to think anything or wish for anything. It's just rare for me to meet someone and have it click so well and be so comfortable so I want to be hopeful, but rn I'm trying not to think about it at all because I don't want to be overly disappointed by giving myself too many hopeful thoughts that won't happen. That, plus idrk what I want!!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    He makes me smile every time I talk to him even if it's only for a few seconds and that's more than enough for me.

Back