• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Speaking of trying new stuff, I just redesigned my profile for the Prettiest Profile Contest. I doubt I'd win, but I like to make my profiles look nice but not be too complex at the same time. I might bring my previous theme back once the contest is over because I liked that one a lot, but for now we'll see how my Gothitelle-themed one will fare.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Speaking of trying new stuff, I just redesigned my profile for the Prettiest Profile Contest. I doubt I'd win, but I like to make my profiles look nice but not be too complex at the same time. I might bring my previous theme back once the contest is over because I liked that one a lot, but for now we'll see how my Gothitelle-themed one will fare.

I think yours looks awesome :)

Years
    I think yours looks awesome :)

Why thanks, I'll only be temporarily having it up (I'll be changing it back when the Get-Together is over) but my secret is not being too over-the-top with colour coordination and pattern placement. You don't always have to rely on complex stuff to get a good theme going and that's essentially what I do.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    Meh...just had a hugh storm wrecking havoc, then came the hail, followed by a ton of water falling from the sky. Also my mother should have come home about half an hour ago.

Not really the way I intended the day to end...

Years
    And here I am as the only one not double posting again...

Anyways Derk, your birthday is like near the end of this month if I recall so you don't have to wait that long. Only a few weeks as far as I know.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ben's gonna go ahead and make the new Supporter DCC, since I made this one and I want to have someone else do it. plus doing a shitload at once this week, texting 6 peeps, splatoon, skype, get together, LIFE etc

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back