• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Spoiler:

Full length of above story.

Now with +1 TVTropes references (Cuffs Off, Rub Wrists).

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    -‐‐- 、
    / ヽ
    ! ! 人|,.iノl_ノ)
    i 乂-‐ -! i Why did you ask, you nerdy, white Weird Al fan?
    \ヽ .ゞ - ノノ
    ``フ i´
    / \ノゝ
    /__i |丱!|
    ━━つ━つ━━∞∞∞========
    == REI'S DINER ==
    ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

If this shows up as freaky symbols, then I lol in your face.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Definitely, 6th Gen: where ash doesn't copy paste what he did like the past gen's and where Pokémon's don't look like digimon's fusioned with neopet's. OH and where Pikachu doesn't lose to low level Pokémon's fairly easily.

I was making a topic that wasn't a game in Pokemon Trivia into a game

Years
    [email protected]

I needed an email address to register for some The Settlers online thing a friend stumbled upon and then suggested to try out its multiplayer mode. I changed my mind two minutes later and didn't do it because they wanted me to check a box saying "we can do anything we want with your personal data" and I have always been scared by these things. Yes, I'm somehow afraid of the fact they could find out this "Asdf Ghjk from Yxcvb" or something along these lines is actually me, and then do something nasty with that information. Well, yeah, that might sound silly, but I actually have some kind of surveillance phobia.

I wonder how many minutes from closing this tab itwill take until I forget about this email account (actually I already had forgotten about it, but then entered this thread and then it was on my Ctrl+V)
    Also, HOW DID I GET Es BETWEEN MY ASDF MASHING?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Flamethrowa

I was watching an amazing Pokemon battle on YouTube and I wanted to find out more about one of the players. If anyone is interested, the battle is this one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    speedtest

I wanted to see if Megavideo was slow because of my connection.
    Fortunately not xD

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    M0nTy_PyTh0n (Hyena Studios)

some guy at youtube, for my rct3 fix. he had a nice scenarrio/park.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Swap Video
    Check this if you want your YouTube video to replace your profile picture. (You can change it back at any time.)
    No Yes Ignore

Explaining YT video swap thing in a PM!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back