• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current Favorite Character?

Years
  • Not exactly a current favourite, but I've always loved Cloud Strife. He's a pretty boy with nice hair and gorgeous eyes (; Sometimes I feel like it's unhealthy to have an obsession with fictional characters over real people XD

Years
  • At this moment, I've been really digging the character Volkanon in Rune Factory 4.

He reminds me alot of Sebastian from Black Butler, but without ya know, being a demon. Diffrent personalities of course, it's just the "Oh you need the impossible done? Well I got your back bro, because I'm simply an amazing butler" thing.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Not remotely a playable character, but the Daedric Lord Sheogorath from The Elder Scrolls series is by far my favorite video game character. Being the Daedric Prince of Madness he's lines are hilarious!

Jyggalag! He is the Prince of Order. Or biscuits...no, no, Order! And not in a good way. Bleak. Colorless. Dead. Boring, boring, BORING! And not a fan of my work, I can tell you. Hates it, hates me. You've seen his knights. Not the warm and cuddly sort.

I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... it doesn't matter, it didn't slow him down. But it really began to smell! Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears.

Was it Molag? No, no... Little Tim, the toymaker's son? The ghost of King Lysandus? Or was it... Yes! Stanley, that talking grapefruit from Passwall.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Lilith from Borderlands has been one of my favorite characters since July 2012. She has some of the best skills in the game, especially the invincibility+invisibility+increased speed+boosted melee+healing anytime she activates Phasewalk. That's about the only skill set-up I needed. She's a boss and she's hot.

As for currently, I quite adore Gaius, Tharja, Cordelia, Inigo, and Severa all from Fire Emblem: Awakening. I know I can depend on them to kick some butt.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Chrom in Fire Emblem:Awakening, there was something about watching his growth and development throughout the story that I loved and his belief in other people was a great part of the story and something that kept me interested in it at all times.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Mmm right now I'd say John Marsden from Red Dead Redemption. Although this dude is such a badass he really does care for his family. Another character that takes my heart would be Travis touchdown from No More Heroes. Also, Coletrain from Gears of War.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Well I'd have to say the protagonist from Persona 3, hence my theme. (He's referd to as Makoto Yuki" in the film.). other favorites Include: Mario, Megaman, and Master Chief.
    No, no, no, no, no, nooooo!
    Don't use that name =D Minato has always been Minato =D
    Even Persona Q has adapted Minato Arisato instead of Makoto.
    It's pretty interesting, though... both protagonists (from P3 and P4) have different name in manga and anime =D Minato is Minato in manga and Makoto in anime, while Yu Narukami is Souji Seita in manga.
    In Minato's case manga name apparently prevailed due to his name in PQ, in Yu's case name was forgotten =D

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
  • Master Chief from the Halo series! I've been playing Halo since 2001 and have been hooked to him ever since!

Infinite respect brah. Master Chief is one of my favorites too.

But my list of all-time favorite characters is seemingly endless, mostly because a lot of these characters are connected to me in some way. To name a handful;

-Dominic Santiago from the Gears of War franchise.

-Jorge 052 from Halo Reach.

- Sergeant Major Avery Johnson from the Halo series

-Isaac Clarke from the Dead Space Trilogy *saga(?)*

-Ezio Auditore da Firenze from Assassin's Creed 2-Revelations

-Commander Shepard from Mass Effect *well, my variation anyways*

-Tali Zorah vas Normandy from Mass Effect

-Wrex Urdnot from Mass Effect

-Thane Krios from Mass Effect.

-John Marshton from Red Dead Redemption.

-Michael DeSanta from Grand Theft Auto V.

and that's just naming a few, mind you. I could go into details on why each of these characters would be considered some favorites, but that'd be the equivalent of writing a novel, and ain't NOBODY got time for that :P .

Back