• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cursed with lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • OMG All these questions out of a sudden! Hi people! o/

I don't think anyone's asked this one yet, but what RPGs do you like to play (other than Pokemon, naturally)?

I prefer the high fantasy styled ones, like Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem and Dragon Quest.

Why did you curse us???

Curse? Who did I curse and how? Did I infect you with lycanthropy? Sorry, didn't mean to. :(

Exactly 6000 posts... nice!

If Sandshrew was suddenly deleted from the games, what would your reaction be?

Hehe, thank you! Wasn't really a coincidence though, it looked like a nice amount to call it a day with.

I'd honestly be shocked and probably make start a campaign to bring it back. If that's not working I'm just going to make a hack with tons of Sandshrew in it. (I might do the latter anyway if I can find time to do that. ;))

What is your real name?

What if... The ice cream was never poisoned?

I don't really feel like sharing that, sorry. It sounds terrible when pronounced the English way anyway. One thing I can tell you though, is that it's kinda similar to Han.

Poor Sandshrew's ice cream was stolen and the thief would have survived. The ice cream was the last ingredient they needed for a mass destruction weapon they were going to use to blow up the planet. We would all die!
    For serious though, it's one of the longest running jokes at P-Trivia. Without it, that place might be completely different (and I'm sure I wouldn't be a Sandshrew Lord if it wasn't for that joke).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • What programming languages are you good at?

I programmed a lot in the nooby BASIC (on my calculator), but I'm also familiar with C and Matlab.

Do you prefer creative or survival in Minecraft?

Survival all the way! I like the adventuring aspect of it. Creative just seems so pointless to me, I only use it for testing redstone stuff.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • 1) Why did you choose this username? :)

2) What's your favorite Pokemon? (Top 5)

3) If you could only choose one starter in real life, which one do you choose?

4) are you more into PC gaming or Console gaming?

5) Do you consider yourself a Gamer?

Sorry if that's too many questions XD

Back