• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you all own??

Emolga cause i can have it on my shoulder or under a hat lol plus it can fly its cute its an electric type and can shock people when needed. Also it can charge my 3ds and i pad :D

Years
    It's about time I join this club. :)

Username: Lisia
    Partner: Altaria
    Answer a topic: If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you all own??

Asghjs just one...? Well, Altaria!

-Is adorable and fluffy and soft
    -Can transport me from place to place using Fly
    -Can sing beautiful songs
    -Can use Sing if I am unable to sleep at night
    -Assuming it still likes keeping things clean like Swablu does, it can help clean around the house
    -Can Mega-Evolve into the Mega Cute Fluffy
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Tek

Years
    Trapinch would dig holes in my carpet, Natu probably needs more space than my apartment, Zorua is a canine and I can't have those here, leaving only....

Spoiler:

Ehehehe Helioptile :]

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Hnnn just one? This is a tough question...

Lopunny.
    - Its naturally cute.
    - It'd be nice to cuddle.
    - If necessary, it can kick some serious butt. Bonus points for mega evolution.

Reactions: Tek
    Years
    Lisia, you're killing me with the cute. You really are. I love Altaria and that .gif is the most perfect thing I've ever seen. </3 Welcome!

But everyone's choices for a single cute partner is making me reconsider my own haha. I'd like to own Whimsicott but there are others that are adorable too, like Emolga, Altaria, Mawile, Meowstic.. the list goes on and on and on. If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon though, which would you choose? Hopefully that isn't as hard as selecting just one cute baby to own. Wuh.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon though, which would you choose?
    Sheep your questions be impossible lol. actually I got a good team set for this ;)
    Alright so just putting this out there I love electric and ice types so ya explainy!
    Emolga (cutie cute cuter cutes cutr than life! om I want this thing to fly around me hehe)
    Dedenne (if that's not obvious idk what to say to u lol)
    Pacharisu (cut and cuter and it shoots blue lightning people its just sooooooo cute!)
    Glaceon (ya well I find glaceon extremely cute and elegant so :P)
    Espeon (umm I need a pink pokemon hello and its so cute and strong!)
    Altaria (is my fav mega evolution plus a mega completes the team! ITS SO FLUFFY)

Btws Lisia <3 that pic!
    ik its not like a balanced team but I like challenges andits more about how much u love the pokemon and how cute they are <3

Years
    If I could own a cute Pokemon in real life, I'd never go past the fluffy cutie that is Buneary. I'd love to hug that thing with all that fluff it has on its body and on its ears, trust me I'd substitute a traditional plushie for a Buneary any day.

Years
    The adorable Mega Altaria gif is from the talented artist Eledora! (Link to their cute Pokemon gallery where there's many more similar animated Pokemon gifs.)

If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon though, which would you choose?
    This would be my team:
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Sloan Kettering

Robot Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 17, 2018
    A team? Mawile, Pikachu, Kirlia (one of the most adorable pokemon amie pokemon, the little pirouettes from happiness made me die), Weavile (one of my all time favorites), Lopunny and Diancie if legendary pokemon are allowed; Espeon if not~

Also, random adorableness.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Hmm... My team would be:
    Lopunny, gothita, smoochum, mawile, mudkip, and castform.(Because that cute little cloud needs love too~)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2017
    Username: FeralSlaaneshi
    Partner: Joltik
    Answer a topic:
    If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favourite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?
    Well Joltik's a given. I love this little guy so much, like you wouldn't believe.
    Second, I'd have Goomy. Doesn't matter if it evolves or not, then. Goomy is - in my opinion - one of the cutest Pokemon ever, and Goodra is easily one of the cutest fully evolved Pokemon.
    Pumpkaboo would fill the requisite Ghost-type shaped gap in my team.
    I'd also take Munchlax because LOOK AT HIS LITTLE FACE!
    Dewgong. Like Goodra I think Dewgong is a good contestant for the cutest fully evolved Pokemon. He has such a dumb little face and I adore it. X3
    Last (but certainly not least), Snubbull. I generally find that people are super torn on Snubbull and Granbull, but I adore them, especially Snubbull. I always have, but I've grown even more fond of it since my sister moved to York so I don't get to see her as much. She was never into Pokemon but she's all into pink and glittery stuff (you know, like Fairy-types basically are) and she also loves bulldogs, and if Snubbull isn't a bulldog Fairy then I don't know what is. So partly for sentimental reasons but also because I do genuinely think Snubbull's a little cutie.

Years
    Welcome to the club, Feral! <3 I added you to the members list a few hours ago but didn't get the chance to post until now. Joltik is very cute but Goomy has been growing on me a lot lately.. really want a shiny. :(

And ooh, choosing Flaaffy is a good choice @ Lisia. I'd never want to evolve mine past its that, despite how much I like Ampharos.

-looks through other posts-

Sloan Kettering

Robot Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 17, 2018
    I keep imagining having a Mawile...I've never really done that very much. I was just thinking of going to sleep while cuddling the best pokemon ever.

Years
    Hopefully you won't have trouble with those jaws stuck to its head, Sloan. xD;; As cute as it is I imagine that would be a pain.. but I still find Mawile adorable, especially since it faces its back towards you in-game. Cuuuute.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2017
    I always thought Mawile was super cute, even in gen 3. It made me really sad to hear people saying it wasn't very good so I'm glad the powers that be tweaked it in gen 6 to be fairy type, plus the mega evolution is a nice addition. :3
    I can't imagine that cuddling a steel type would be very comfortable, though. ._.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    Username: Veevee
    Partner: Eevee
    Answer a topic: Which do you find cuter; Eevee or Mew?
    I've got four answers; my avatar, username, signature, and partner. Mew is a little cute though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back