• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cutest Unova Pokémon???

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • of the Unova Pokémon (#494 - #649) which do you think is the cutest???

my choice would have to go out to Emolga, it is SUPER adorable,

Victini running a close second, really cute, but wouldn't call it super adorable...

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    In spite of some good competition, particularly from Emolga, I'd have to vote for Petilil.

For that matter, I think I'd just about be willing to vote for Petilil as the cutest Pokemon ever - not just in Unova.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • For me has to be Liepard - I could stare all day at Liepard and the cutness (at least for me) will never go away. I will say the same about Purrloin too.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Darumaka and Litwick, but deffinitally Darumaka more than Litwick.
    I mean, it's a dancing ball of cute. :'D

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    In my opinion, its Foongus, I mean, who doesn't like that mouth of his/her's?

I also think Scraggy's quite cute as well.
    224603_166622826731186_2688603_n.jpg

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Litwick beats 'em all in my book. But there are plenty that I find cute after Litwick like Joltik, Victini, Minccino, Emolga, Darumaka, etc etc. Whoever thinks otherwise needs to take off their nostalgia glasses or something.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • That is a tough one with so many choices of cute pokemon. Whisacott, Deerling,Litwick, Blitzle and Swaddle. The cutest one I'm going for is Oshawott.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • EMOOLLGAAAA!

Emolga is the cutest Pokemon for me in the Unova region. The voice of it is so darn cute also!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Unova introduced so many cuties that warmed my heart.

There's Tepig, Emolga, Munna, Scraggy, Sewaddle, Whimsicott, Petilil, Deino, Litwick, Gothita, Deerling, Elgyem, Cubchoo, Minccino, Snivy, Audino, Ducklett, Cottonee, Axew, Maractus, Rufflet, Lilligant, Zorua, Joltik, Lillipup, Vanillite and of course my beloved Oshawott.

Back