• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I agree. I can't wait for the next chapter! The ending was so suspenseful.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE REMOVING OUR BELOVED SERIES FROM THE BIG SITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more D.Gray-Man, One Piece, Naruto, PokeSpe.... nothing. I HAD to post this here, because it directly pertains to DGM.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! aoweivgszfnjksbjaszvjnwui WHYYY???

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    CHAPTER 196 IS OUT!!! Thank you, Mangastream!!

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    You like Lavi? <3

The epic trio: Lavi, Cross, Komui. The end ^^

The villainous epic trio: Tyki, Wisely, the Earl ^^

Who's your favorite villain, Kuro-chan? (I CAN DO THAT NOW!! ZOMG LAVI!!!)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    HAHA. 8D Yeah, that's what I thought too. xDDD Lavi is just <3 How can anyone not like him?

I like Road. (But has it ever occurred to Allen that if all of her dream worlds are basically the same, YESTHISSPOILERISFORYOUNEKOTHOUGHIKNOWYOULIKESPOILERS
    Spoiler:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    That's actually a very good point....

Spoiler:

I just noticed (fail on me) that that's Lulubell in your avvie, isn't it, Kuro-chan?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Nah, it's not. It's a cat that looks remarkably like Lulubell in cat form. I know, Kuro Neko was staying over at my house when she created her account, and we were watching DGM together. Lulubell got introduced a few minutes after we picked that avatar. XD

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I can see that now. The cross isn't sharp and slim enough, and the eyes and face are different now that I look at it again.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Uhm... *pokes*

I would very much like to join this club (before it's locked). As some members are already aware, I have yet to finish the Anime (last episode) and Manga... and I kinda detest spoilers. So I would appreciate it if you'd specifically state whether I can open the spoiler tags or not. ^^' I hope it's not asked too much.

Anyways, I'm a huge DGM fan, yes. :'D
    Favourite character is Kanda Yu, for many reasons.
    Next in line are Lavi, Allen, Bak, Fou, Cross Tim, Kanda's Golem (Poor thing gets eaten D: Tim couldn't handle the competion), Komui, Lenalee, Tyki
    Next (yes, next, not xth) all the rest of the cast. It's so hard to make choices when there's such a great cast. :3
    The only on that's left out is Skinn... because I get little feeling with him.

Here, have a picture:
    D.Gray-Man Fanclub

(I love the TCG pictures :'D)

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I would like to join this club, it's not often you get to talk about this anime at all. I am currently caught up with the manga, though it has been pretty hard to follow the past couple of chapters. I also just started to watch the anime to relive certain things i loved about it.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    WHEWWWWWW. Boy am I glad PC isn't blocked here in China. Don't want this thread to die. :(

Welcome to the club, Kay11190! ^^ And yay, Kotowari finally joined! Don't worry, we'll do our best about the spoilers thing. But you must nearly be done with the manga by now, right? (I introduced my friend to DGM, and she finished reading every single chapter in two days. O.O)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Yes, I did. XD

Well, finished the anime. The Manga is still stuck at the chapter before the last episode of the anime. xD So before the end of the lv 4 fight.
    Oh, Cross, you're hilarious. XD;

Here's a picture for the mood:
    D.Gray-Man Fanclub

(I'm still editing it, so, eventually the SAMPLE letters will disappear~) I want an inflatable Tim. : <

In two days? O_O I like to savour the things I like.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    ? The manga has, like, 196 chapters now. The fight with the level four was ages ago. Or do you mean that's the part you're currently at?

...I can totally imagine Komui and his Komuirin at the beach.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ya I was about to say, the current point of the manga is a bit out there though. And i think I read like 170 something chapters of DGM in a week. It really isn't that long of a read, espeacially when you get to the lvl4 Akuma, and the ARC arc.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Yes, that's the point where I'm at now. : D Didn't want to spoil anything for that last episode. :3 Seeing as I didn't want to finish the anime and Steph and I decided we'd watch it together. :3
    And I watched the 103rd episode about 2 days ago. : D 103 episodes, and it only feels like 25. What an anime it is.

Science team doesn't go to the beach

xD But that would be an awesome sight to behold! They should make a special beach episode. XDD

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I didn't even know it had that many episodes. I'm only on the rewinding town episode where Rhode steps in. Who I may add is my favorite villain in the show. I also want to add she is the cute evil character EVER. But I have a good amount of episodes to go. On another note the science department pic is funny. Lord knows they never get a break.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I can just imagine them playing beach volleyball against Komuirin. xDD Kanda would be SO pissed off.

Back