• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P/Pt Credits

Did you watch the credits? Did you like them?

• Never watched them.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Watched them; liked them

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Watched them; didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watched them; didn't like nor dislike

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I was just wondering, do you guys watch the closing credits on D/P/Pt. Meaning, the scenes after you beat the E4 where they just tell you who made the game. If you do watch them, what do you think of them? Like them, dislike them? Why?

I just watched the Platinum credits for the first time, and I gotta say, I really like them. The animated scenes as the credits are rolling are pretty cool, and it doesn't take as long as people say it does. I also thought the "FIN" at the end was hilarious.

If you'd like to, vote in the poll.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    We have a choice the first time around? I remember speeding through it on my ROM, but was forced to watch it on Diamond. I liked it: it was cute. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I don't really like the D/P credits and I've also watched the Platinum credits and I do happen to like the new credits from Platinum version

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    I liked the D/P credits, but I have yet to see the Platinum ones, due to the release date for Europe being about two months later than the USA.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Since u are forced to watch it the first time you beat it, I watched it and the animation is quite impressive. I never watch it after that though.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I loved the Platinum credits and music. Wingull part was my favorite. XD;

So yeah, they were awesome. I always watch the credits not only for the music, images and scenery, but for respect to the creators. I know it sounds lame, but for people who put so much effort into this game deserve my time through the credits, too, at least.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I watch them occasionally, when I have nothing better to do. I like it when all your Pokemon come in all the bubbles at the bottom screen. I wish the credits were interactive.

Years
    I didn't watch the Diamond credits, although I did watch them on Platinum. I didn't like them that much, but they weren't bad either.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Does Platinum have different music at the end? I didn't like the music for the credits of DP much, I preferred the RSE music

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I only remember the Drifblim/Drifloon part so that's my favorite part, but I always watch them; so I can see what's different from the last game.

Years
    ive never watched them, and i never will. i hate how long it takes, coupled with the fact you cant speed it up.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I eventually watched Diamond Version's, but I skipped Platinum's. Too much to do, I was impatient. I do plan on watching them when I beat the league again. I'll have to train like crazy, though..

Back