• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Bloggity Radio Jam #17.5: The Shovel Knight Playlist (Check Content For Details) [Daily Bloggity Radio Jam #250]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    [css-div="background-color:#003333 ; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]
    9nxGt5W.jpg
    Date: 08 September 2015
    Time:3:35 PM ET
    Mood: Nom nom nom

"Daily Bloggity Radio Jam is the newly revolutionized Underground Tuesdays. Instead of highlighting five songs from myself, it will instead highlight five songs from other users including one from myself. Excluding my song, it will be a friendly competition to see what PC's favorite weekly songs are, as well as just all and all showcasing users to music that is out there. This will be a weekly edition to the Daily Bloggity appearing every Tuesday at 5PM Eastern Time."

This week, because I was so busy with moving into college, I didn't have time to get requests out for the Daily Bloggity Radio Jam. However, don't fret, the winner of last week's DBRJ and the people who commented will still be a part of the next one. So, for this week's DBRJ, I have concocted my own playlist for you guys to jam to. Comment below with your favorite of the bunch and you will be put into a raffle to win a $10 PokeCommunity Supportership or a Steam game under $10. The choice is yours...will you play the game?

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! And remember, rate each entry so I can know what you guys like and what to improve on! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- Shovel Knight

Spoiler:
    [/css-div]

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Tough choice!

X Ambassadors are great a great band and Love Songs Drug Songs is a great song, but I think I'll stick to Imagination Infatuation!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I had a phase where I was really into jazz music, so GRiZ is nice. But I gotta go with X Ambassadors. Really enjoyed it.

Man this was a really tough choice as Omi said. I think I too will go with X Ambassadors though. I really enjoy it!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    It was a hard choice between grizfolk and x ambassadors but I'm going to have to go with grizfolk.

Probably Imagination Infatuation. Pleasant to listen to.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    It was either GriZ or MisterWives for me, but I decided to go for my electronic bias so GriZ it is. x3

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    alchemy for sure. i was surprised at how catchy it was.

Back