• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    Don't worry you guys I don't think anybody here actually believes the earth is flat or shaped like a dodecahedron.

:)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Don't worry you guys I don't think anybody here actually believes the earth is flat or shaped like a dodecahedron.

:)
    You'd be surprised at how gullible people in this community can be. If people here can sincerely believe that one of the administrators is a deity, you can easily get them to believe that the Earth is either flat or a dodecahedron.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Michael! :3 Hey there, Newbie! How's it hanging?

;_; and no way~ It's totally a trapezoid!

Goes good, goes good. :) Planning a little LP for the fun of it.

How about you? Uh..well, can't call you newbie, you're far from new...I will come up with something! Mark my words!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Hrrrrm, I like the Fanfiction, Pokemon Black/White, Emulators, and the General Pokemon areas. People here are really nice. I like it here!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hrrrrm, I like the Fanfiction, Pokemon Black/White, Emulators, and the General Pokemon areas. People here are really nice. I like it here!

You like Black and White? Goooo post a lot and stuff, we need lots of posts. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Video games first page. The most inactive thread on the first page is from 3 days ago. From B/W? About a week ago.

Thus, B/W is most inactive. :(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Cool! :3 If you ever post your own Fanfiction, post over a link to it on my VMs! I'd be happy to be able to read some from you.

Also Forever just wants to hoard posts so she can brag about her section being the best.. but in all fairness.. it's a pretty awesome section sooo her advertising must be working. Haha.. go check it out if you want cause B/W is exciting!

Years
    Nica = Shameless advertising.

By ALL means, avoid that section Micheal.

I mean it. AVOID IT.

Go to something else, but avoid that section. Why discuss a game in Japanese, wait until it comes out here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Also Forever just wants to hoard posts so she can brag about her section being the best.. but in all fairness.. it's a pretty awesome section sooo her advertising must be working. Haha.. go check it out if you want cause B/W is exciting!

Well, it is the best. :D;

Nica = Shameless advertising.

By ALL means, avoid that section Micheal.

I mean it. AVOID IT.

Go to something else, but avoid that section. Why discuss a game in Japanese, wait until it comes out here.

Nooooo. ;___; Seriously HATERS GUNNA HATE. D:

Honestly, B/W regulars get along so well, their posts are awesome and it's the best section ever ;;

lol NC, yes, emulation defs needs posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back