• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    The most recent movie I saw was Skyline.

I was disappointed. :(

My friend is going to go see that. I was thinking about going but I guess it isn't good huh?

The most recent movie I saw was Scott Pilgrim V. The World.

Yeah, it was nice.

I love that movie! So far that is my favorite movie of the year besides Guardians of Ga'Hoole. My friends and I went to go see the movie but we read the books first before we did. It was amazing. Did you ever play the video game yet?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Personally, I prefer the comic (although the characters get so ambiguous and confusing to tell apart without colour rofl in one scene I honestly had no idea whether it was Lisa, Ramona or some other chick talking).

I haven't played the video game; don't have the consoles. D:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I forgot which was my favorite character but yes it was a bit hard to figure out which character was which in the book/comic. The game is awesome. I didn't get the chance to play it but I watched my friends have a fun time beating up people. I did like Knives though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back