• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I haven't seen either Guardians or Scott Pilgrim. Then again, cash has been tight since we're moving and all.

Come to think of it, I can't think of a whole lot of movies we saw this year. I know How to Train Your Dragon and Toy Story 3 were two (and, in my opinion, definitely the best movies this time around), and I think Shrek 4ever After or whatever it was (if it did come out this year). Oh yeah, and Avatar 3D, too (I didn't see it the first time it was in theaters).

There was also Diary of a Wimpy Kid, but I saw that with the family I was staying with for a month up in NY.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Avatar 3D was alright to me. It wasn't like the best movie of all time and I totally forgot about How to Train your Dragon. That was a really good movie. I use to read the books of Guardians of Ga'Hoole. I wasn't disappointed in the movie at all. It turned out really great. My sister enjoyed it as well.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    How To Train Your Dragon (in 3Dragon!) remains the best movie I have ever seen. The overall story was a terrible excuse plot, but the characters were awesome, the graphics were the best I've seen in ever and yeah. Awesomesauce.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I only read the first Guardians book. Nothing too special, IMHO.

A lot of people really liked Avatar. Some of the scenes (in terms of scenery, not what was going on) nearly made me cry because it was so beautiful. It was OK overall, but there were others I liked more. Like UP.

I want a pet dragon :< Especially a pet Night Fury or whatever Toothless was.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Only two movies I've seen this year (aside from downloaded anime movies and one I watched at a convention) have been Inception and The Other Guys, and I saw both for free at our on-campus movie theater, free for students.

Poor college student syndrome.

EDIT: Holy cow, this thread moved fast :/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I missed out on Inception :< My dad saw it and said it was OK and all, but I wanna see it. Also wanna see the first HP7 part, although I have yet to finish the book and both books (my own and my stepdad's) are in storage.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Yes you can. She's a DLC character. I wouldn't have gotten it if I couldn't play as Knives. :<

Lol I need to get this game since its pretty awesome but I would probably play it during a party or something so that more people could play the game.

My BF and I thought How to train your Dragon was better then Iron Man 2. Did anyone see the "Alice in Wonderland?"

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Yo, everyone, I'm a real happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but How To Train Your Dragon is the best movie of ALL TIME. OF AAAALL TIIIIIME.

lol anyway Alice in Wonderland was okay, but ^.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Never saw Alice in Wonderland, haha.

A good portion of movies I saw this year were already out on DVD, which is what we watched them on. Plus nearly six seasons of X-Files (four more episodes to go for Season 6).

Years
    I missed out on Inception :< My dad saw it and said it was OK and all, but I wanna see it. Also wanna see the first HP7 part, although I have yet to finish the book and both books (my own and my stepdad's) are in storage.

Inceptions' a tad complex, but overall the movie was very good. :D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I was posting this right when PC started going slow.

I never saw the movie Inception. There is a new Narnia movie coming out soon and Little red robin hood. I really want to see Tron though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm not a big Narnia fan. And to be honest, the last movie seemed pretty predictable. Watched most of the first (not the original first, though I have seen a bit of that too), and it wasn't anything special. Then again, if I had to choose between Narnia and Twilight, I'd totally go see Harry Potter, duh Narnia.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, like most literature, I never got into Narnia, so I'm not really interested in the movie based on it. In fact, I don't think there's any movie coming out that I'm especially excited for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back