• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Umm promise you'll access it after you play the games. It's an awesome forum.
    /advertising

I just sometimes get an urge to want to spoil myself and when I do, I feel...omg want, but then sad because I can't have. XD;;

And Ryo, I hate the name "Smugleaf" not the Pokemon, lol.

Spoiler:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    portobello roooooooooad

yeah, i dont think ill ever play b/w. unless theres like an easy to set up, owrking rom at some point but blehhhh.

btw lv 60-something for a pokemon to evolve is well ridiculious.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    no guarantees nica u_u

level 60? lets hope the resulting pokemon is worth the wait/training. lol what if magikarp evolved at level 60

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The level 60 one is apparently the psuedo legendary (iirc?), so it makes sense.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Spoiler:

I think there's a few of them that design them, but afaik, Ken is the main one, idk.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Doesn't Ken design and concept the Pokémon? Or is he only( one of) the artist?

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

a pic of the b/w artists busy at work lolzzz

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    :0 i should have the kids at my job draw fakemon and see if they can be more creative than nintendo :X

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    yeah my 1st and 2nd graders don't talk much about pokemon, which took me by surprise when i first started xD i was all eager to discuss the games and everything lol. but they all want to talk about Ben 10 and Hannah Montana and it's disappointing >:C

@limey- can't imagine a more banal name than smugleaf ~_~

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    all kids' entertainment these days seem to be lacking in cleverness and creativity. again, probably nostalgia fogging up my glasses >_> but i really miss the cartoons with obscure, over-the-head jokes and references (powerpuff girls constantly referenced The Big Lebowski which was so superb) i feel like our generation comprised the best humor on tv but doesn't everyone think that of their own generation

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    i watched cartoon network the other night lawl. they show loads of old cartoons late at night. powerpuffs, ed, edd & eddy, dexters lab etc.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i can relate, twilight... i never watch tv either, i keep it on TV Land for the background noise (its comforting idk) but i'm never really paying attention. but i like cartoons and there are no quality cartoons anymore, plus i'm fairly busy throughout the day (you know BROWSING PC and putting off homework and creating lesson plans for work in timely intervals..........) so i just don't have much time/will to watch tv. but um apparently boomerang plays lots of our generation's cartoons :0 but i dont get that channel on my tv >:C

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Now when I watch little-kid cartoons, it's boring as and lame.

Until something epically over-the-head, totally-meant-for-parents shows up. ho damn is that hilarious. I was watching something (can't remember ._.) and something hilarious happened and I was almost rolling on the floor while my sister was like o_o.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    With me, I just have a crapload of reading and packets to do(thank you, AP Lit). And I have a lot of notecards that I'm definitely missing out on(thanks to you, AP Psych). And I have Economics work that I definitely need to catch up on before Tuesday comes, and an AP Psych project that I need to complete soon by Wednesday. And an Algebra test that I need to have made up by Monday.

....My life sucks. :( If I finish one assignment, I get ten more. But this is the life I chose, I suppose. Knowing the stuff I'm going to get in when it comes to university, this is nothing, so I might as well get used to it now.
    eep sounds like quite the load. i was in AP lit too, which mostly comprised a butt ton of reading but it was nothing in comparison to AP history which was research paper after research paper after research paper...pretty demanding course, which one would expect from AP math or english. but you'll get through it and it'll really pay off, the process is tedious but you'll be all relieved and proud of yourself once you're done 8o)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back