• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramzi

Years
    Hiya everybody. :D

I have or rather had an iPod Touch until last week. I forgot it in my pants, and the stupid maid washed it 0_o

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I have an iPod Touch (gathering dust atm), but bought an iPhone and moved onto it. o/ Had it since March. it cost me.. a LOT of my own money, too. xD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've got a first gen iPod Video (Classic, it's called now?). @_@ It's served me well since like... 2005 or '06. But it doesn't hold much of a charge anymore. I was considering upgrading to an iPod Touch mainly for apps but I got an Android phone the other week so... not only can I not afford one but I've got my app fix. XD;

Still keeping my iPod around though, even if it literally has like 30mb of space left (out of 30gb x_X).

Years
    I've got a first gen iPod Video (Classic, it's called now?). @_@ It's served me well since like... 2005 or '06. But it doesn't hold much of a charge anymore. I was considering upgrading to an iPod Touch mainly for apps but I got an Android phone the other week so... not only can I not afford one but I've got my app fix. XD;

Still keeping my iPod around though, even if it literally has like 30mb of space left (out of 30gb x_X).

I had my 1st gen Classic up until june, when it finally died. I had mine since 06-07 I think, all I know is that it was old. D:

I might get the touch screen Nano for christmas. :DD my current Nano is without a screen.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I still have my brother's GBC from 2002. That's old.
    Along with some games that actually still have the save. Crystal works. It's my brother's favorite too. And it was a fake cart!

Years
    I had an iPod Shuffle back in 2005/2006 until my brother lost it one day. XD; It looked like this:

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

I had a phone that I used for music after that, but that died because it was a piece of crap. D:<

I currently have no MP3 players because of above, though. But for me that'd be a waste of money anyways since I have a CD player in my car, and I mostly only listen to music when I'm driving or on my computer. ^-^

And I still have my working GameBoy Color from 1998. That thing's a survivor. ^-^;;

And my GameBoy Advance from 2001 still works, too. It's awesome. n_n

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I have a ipod Classic; but I changed the language to Japanese cause it looks kewler that way; even though I can't understand it. ;3;

I barley play any songs on it except this song that was made for the Disagea trailer...

I also still have my gameboy advance whom I've called Fred cuz for a machine; it looks like a Fred. (lol FredFredBurger)
    Good tiemz. <3

Years
    I first got an original iPod Nano a while after it came out. It was such a huge surprise. I later had too much music, so for christmas, my mom got me an iPod Video. I got another one the next year because someone broke my first one. :'(
    And, I used that up until I got my iPhone [1st generation].
    My sister wanted an iPhone, and my contract was up, so last year we both got iPhone 3GS's. I love my iPhone so much ;-;
    And.. I've been without it (the mic stopped working on it, so I sent it to get fixed) and I should be getting it back today. :D I'm so excited n_n~
    My dad's bringing it to me, along with my pillows I left at home and a costume for my play. ):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back