• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • I just asked Digi once what it was about, and then looked into it after he gave a short summary o3o

It's On-Hold right now along with a lot of other anime series but I'm halfway through.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Why is it whenever I come into the DCC to talk you guys are discussing the one thing I'm not interested in. ;-;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Probably because the DCC is attacked by anime obsessed fanatics. XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Who you calling anime-obsessed? ;;

I'm actually more video game-obsessed, though I do prefer anime OSTs XD;

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Why is it whenever I come into the DCC to talk you guys are discussing the one thing I'm not interested in. ;-;
    Anime?
    That's so sad. You could just lean slowly to a topic you like.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Subject changer much?

You could even say something like "I'm not big on anime. So, how's everyone today?", ne?

Years
  • Everybody doesn't have to like the same thing. >_> also, why talk about something you don't like? Better discussion come from topics that people are interested in.

We should talk about how awesome Golden Sun is. Gogogo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Everybody doesn't have to like the same thing. >_> also, why talk about something you don't like? Better discussion come from topics that people are interested in.

We should talk about how awesome Golden Sun is. Gogogo.
    Never played the whole thing.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've never played Golden Sun before, and I don't plan too D:

On another note, I'm sick of my life.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • :C Yeah.. I guess PC has it's own anime section.. but the DCC is a free-for-all. Don't like the discussion.. well then try to subtly change it..

And Abbadon, you just reminded me of Queens of the Stone Age .O.!

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024

On another note, I'm sick of my life.

Hmm my advice is you should get some colorful drapes. That way when you wake up in the morning and the sun shines through your drapes your room will be bright and cheerful so you can start the day with a bright and cheerful mood!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hmm my advice is you should get some colorful drapes. That way when you wake up in the morning and the sun shines through your drapes your room will be bright and cheerful so you can start the day with a bright and cheerful mood!
    That has no affect on me whatsoever.

Thanks for the suggestion tho :D

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • I just got the Toy Story 3 movie today. I saw it early in the summer and it came out today, so I bought it today, since it just came out today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back