• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    well 253 what brought you here, are you interested in pokemon? technology? anime? maybe browse the forums a little and find an area that suits you best and lurk there for awhile until you feel comfortable posting, or just click "new posts" on the navigation bar at the top of the page and browse through the threads and maybe by chance you'll spot a topic that rouses your interest.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dude. Bleeding through your eyes is a very real problem. Eyes are one of the most sensitive parts on the body.
    Not really. On the news last year some kid was crying blood and the doctors said there was nothing really wrong :o

I'm scared of contacts o.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Not really. On the news last year some kid was crying blood and the doctors said there was nothing really wrong :o

I'm scared of contacts o.o
    Contacts make your eyes bubble or something if you wear them too long XD, so I think I'll just wear my glasses :/

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I have perfect vision and it will hopefully stay that way for a long time.

I'm actually the only one in my family who doesn't wear glasses or contacts.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I have good eyes like a good ol' rhinoceros, (horrible analogy I know!) but the problem is they are sensitive to light.
    Especially the dentist lights...

*eyes water from dentistry randomness ;-;*

And the onions! D= Can't stand the stingy sensations!
    ...Why must I steam rice... ;-;

(someone from far away: The answer is 42! Go with 42!)

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    I wear glasses sometimes, though I can see kinda fine, only when I sit on my computer or watch TV. All my family wear glasses and are practically blind >.>

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I only wear contacts during class. :s As long as I can see as far as my computer screen I'm okay with being practically blind.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I tried putting on contacts. It didn't work so well.

It's also really hard for me to put them in because of my arms ^^;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Each time I'm playing Basketball my friends scream at me because I have to miss a perfect shot to pick up my glasses that fell :/

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The idea of sticking something like a contact lens into my eyes really sounds uncomfortable to me, so I'll stick with my glasses for now... even if the frames are bent out of shape xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Glasses do fall a lot ^^;

And your friends shouldn't yell at you. Try getting THEM to wear glasses and see what it feels like. Although you can get 'em tightened or put on glasses straps... /never bothers with either

My glasses kind of look like Ruby's from PokeSupe~

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
    The idea of sticking something like a contact lens into my eyes really sounds uncomfortable to me, so I'll stick with my glasses for now... even if the frames are bent out of shape xD

Contacts are only uncomfortable if you put it in backwards, put in an old one, or put in a dirty one.

You really don't notice it at all once it's in for 2-3 minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back