• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    to be honest i find the pokemon anime too boring to keep my attention. do any of you still watch it? i haven't since advanced battle, which btw had the best theme song ever just saying. in case you were wondering or something.

Years
    to be honest i find the pokemon anime too boring to keep my attention. do any of you still watch it? i haven't since advanced battle, which btw had the best theme song ever just saying. in case you were wondering or something.

Yeah. I haven't watched the anime on a regular basis since the Orange Islands or so. :/

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't like Pokemon that much anymore, and I don't watch sports myself. I do enjoy watching a good boxing match once in a while though.

I have attention disorder. T_T

Clearly a member of high quality that contributes as much as they can to the discussion.

Bay

Years
    I stopped watching Pokemon regularly since the beginning of the Johto arc, but then I watched some of the later Diamond and Pearl ones (Galactic Battles and Sinnoh League Victors). I actually have to say some of the newer D/P episodes are pretty good. But yeah, I still watch the anime time to time, but only the episodes I'm interested in watching.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    as long as she puts her best effort forth i don't mind whether or not it's actually horrible in comparison to a lot of other people. go kanade go! n_n

@bay: i think they're all horrible to be honest. the animation is so thick to. it's like hello whatever happened to thin lines why is everything so vibrant and not washed out anymore?? @_@

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Since I've started watching anime on a regular basis (I don't watch tv anymore any shows I watch I get from the internet and all of it is anime anyway), I can't appreciate the animation style and plot of the Pokemon anime...I lose attention when animes are far too episodic.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    oh man yes. i hate how each episode is literally.. an episode. it does follow a storyline but it rarely continues where the last episode left off and i despise that. :(

animu chat? my favorites are black lagoon, code geass and death note. them is some good animuuuuu.

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I still watch it. The episode where Dawn had to pretend to be a princess was really good, but it's probably the first episode in the entire 4th gen that I've actually enjoyed.

Last edited:

Loud Pipes

off to waaar~!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    animuuuuuu

watching Durarara!! currently, it's pretty awesome.

Haven't seen any of Black Lagoon, but I liked Death Note up until episode 12? I think? then I got bored and stopped watching.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I still watch it. The episode where dawn met had to pretend to be a princess was really good, but it's probably the first episode in the entire 4th gen that I've actually enjoyed.

Blah...Dawn...everything went down hill when Misty left...stupid Ash...you go after the girl...not the pokemon...sheesh...I'm still bitter about that after all these years! XD!!!!!

animu chat? my favorites are black lagoon and death note. them is some good animuuuuu.

Trigun, Hikaru No Go, Utawarerumono, and Clannad (Esp. Clannad After Story) are some of my favorite.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The only anime that I still like that isn't extremely popular is Hajime No Ippo, and I'm pretty sure that it's a really popular manga.

I also like Gantz as a manga, but it's been a while since I read it.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I still watch Pokemon Anime. Best Wishes is quite good so far, they stepped up the pace is if it was Kanto Saga all over again. Ah Death Note, not to big of a fan of that series. I watched it through once and laughed how it turned out in the end.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    animuuuuuu

watching Durarara!! currently, it's pretty awesome.

Haven't seen any of Black Lagoon, but I liked Death Note up until episode 12? I think? then I got bored and stopped watching.

black lagoon is pretty amazing. here have a theme song.

@luck: gantz more like fanfare loooool.

@live-wire: on adult swim right? i find myself watching it from time to time. it's kind of corny though lol.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I have been watching Kekkaishi lately, since it premiered on Adult Swim. Before I didn't even know about it. Naruto needs to get off the Fillers and start Kage Summit Arc already -_-. Aren't they supposed to have Geass second 3 out soon?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You're a fan of Naruto? Well, color me surprised.

Gantz gets much better later on. The anime is just really boring, especially for an anime that's supposed to be action packed. I wouldn't mind if it had an actual meaning, but they could've spaced it out much better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back