• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I know, but what I was getting at was I had all my maths equipment with me when I was learning algebra, so that is why I wanted to use a compass.​

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Didn't you need to do lots of maths for your degree, Fabio? I can't imagine video game design NOT being full of numbers and physics and other such stuff!

Years
    Toujours gets a +1 in my book!

I am a big fan of algebra too! It's like playing with a puzzle! The equation can be the lock and the formulas and rules etc you use to solve or simplify the equation are the keys! Fun for everyone! EVERYONE!!! Is it me or are these exclamation marks beginning to seem overused!

Years
    Yeah and when a problem comes up and you figure out how to solve it, that feeling is one of the best in the world I swear. Sweet release. That's the beauty of problem solving and the pride I have as a mathematician.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You sound kind of like those people talking about their kids taking their first steps or something. Program babies

That's actually a great analogy. When I'm programming something or just finished a program, like an obnoxious parent I have to show it to everyone and get their feedback, and talk to other programmers all the time about it, etc. And then for a long time I watch it like a hawk to make sure that when other people use it, it doesn't crash, until I can rest easy because I can be assured it's safe without me watching it all the time.

Programming, ladies and gentlemen.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Speaking of bacon...

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Last edited:

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    Bacon is awesome, you can add it to anything to make it just that much better.

Sandwiches, chili... Ice cream... :V

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back