• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I KNEW MY BEER SENSE WAS TINGLING. Finally a good subject for this thread.

What is high quality beer? ^^' I recently came across a beer that costed 50 kr per centiliter. It's, um, a lot. It didn't even taste like beer, more like some kind of... melted bread with wine in it.

I love me some indian pale ale :D

eww whisky

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    In Germany they just tell you that you eat kids.

Haha it's like those crazy stories that people tell their kids at night to make them go to sleep.

"Sleep now little Timmy, or you father will come home and EAT YOU."

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Haha it's like those crazy stories that people tell their kids at night to make them go to sleep.

"Sleep now little Timmy, or you father will come home and EAT YOU."
    Spoiler:
    mmmmm children

yessssss little children come heeeeeeeeeerrrre

Why is everyone talking about ethanol? Everyone knows that menthol makes for a much better conversation.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
    Oh thats very interesting Kura, I still have no idea how you do it and can make it look so amazing! Do you cut it with scissors orrr...?

Tim Tams are possibly the best junk food ever. You can even use them as straws for milk!!

KILL THE PEDO BEAR, KILL IT NOW!

Years
    Coldstone is good but it's too much sometimes. I can't eat an Ice Cream cone as big as my head after I just ate dinner, haha. And their cookie dough flavor lacks cookie dough. :|

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Couscous, sounds...dirty. Can't say no to a plate of pasta though. Pastitsio...lasagna, they're my favourite flavour bombs.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That's because it is in another language, or something similar to that. idk, I recall discussions of that in high school lol. :x

I'd... eat anything right now. I do like sausages though.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Aware of that, it's just one of those words that make me laugh.
    Sausages...sausage joke, dare I?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back