• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Sound like my family!

... *Ahem*, Perhaps I should just stick to.... posting.
    Speaking about survival, how bout that Walking Dead?

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I see what you did there! House is cool, he doesn't play by the rules.

Those zombies are jacked up though. I would not be able to withstand the zombie apocalypse, though I think I am smarter than those guys in the sense that I wouldn't drink water that had a zombie in it.
    Yeah, I think i'd end it if life ever boiled down to zombies.

Years
    House is awesome, but it totally distorts the Healthcare field. Basically it's an American patients wetdream until they realize they have to pay for all those operations and tests. xD

But yeah the Walking Dead is awesome. I hope World War Z is also just as awesome when the movie comes out. It's been 6 years already! ;-;

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    lol @ all of you. The weather here has been absolutely lovely lately. I need to get my tennis racket out soon. <3

Nihilego

Years
    Whaaa you don't like that? I love thunderstorms, haha. Idk why but I've always liked lightning and thunder and stuff. Seems fun in a weird way.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Its raining here, that means no walking for me today :( Oh well.

I like thunderstorms as well. I like listening to thunder, I think its a cool sound and I like seeing lightning( unless it struck my house that would be bad)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I like how lightning looks as well, though I have a phobia of lightning when i'm driving. I'm scared it will strike my car and I wont be able to get out due to the electricity running through it. x]

Years
    I like how lightning looks as well, though I have a phobia of lightning when i'm driving. I'm scared it will strike my car and I wont be able to get out due to the electricity running through it. x]
    Like being suck in a faraday cage?

Nihilego

Years
    I'd do it for free. It looks pretty cool and if I'm assured I won't die then why not, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back