• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium2342525

Falling Star
    Years
    After my sister's done with her tutoring, I'm about to turn on the fryer and cook some chicken tacos. Kinda hungry myself, even though I just ate a small popsicle.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I can only eat junk food like burgers and pizzas over the weekend. Stupid rules lol :(

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I can only eat junk food like burgers and pizzas over the weekend. Stupid rules lol :(

Well hey, look at the bright side: At least it keeps you from overeating like some of us!
    I wish I had that rule so I wouldn't inhale my entire refrigerator every night. :(

Some might would say I accidentally the whole refrigerator.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Here goes another weird smell thing, but I always liked the smell of new Disney VHS tapes, mainly for their container.

Anyone who got a new disney video when they were a kid knows where i'm coming from on this one.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Here goes another weird smell thing, but I always liked the smell of new Disney VHS tapes, mainly for their container.

Anyone who got a new disney video when they were a kid knows where i'm coming from on this one.
    I haven't noticed this. But what I did notice as a kid was the smell of the Star Wars Special Edition Trilogy VHS box set. It was kind of like permanent marker.

It still smells too. XD When I walk by it on the shelf I get a nostalgic flashback

Years

Omg, I used to sniff those as a kid! I can just imagine the smell right now.

Besides that, I loved new book smell. Too bad I don't buy new books anymore...

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    For some strange reason Target reminded me of the new VHS smell. Me and my cousin were exiting a Target the other day and it smelled exactly like that.
    I was like "Dude, this exit smells like Disney movies!"
    He looked at me like I was on drugs.

/Que Patchy with the You Look So Dumb Rite Now gif

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    For some strange reason Target reminded me of the new VHS smell. Me and my cousin were exiting a Target the other day and it smelled exactly like that.
    I was like "Dude, this exit smells like Disney movies!"
    He looked at me like I was on drugs.

/Que Patchy with the You Look So Dumb Rite Now gif

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

you knew what was coming

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Who even is that and why do I care about him.

Years
    Who is that.

Anyway, my local Target smells like various things depending on where in the store you are and what time of day it is. It has a lot of food, though, so about a third of the store smells like various food things. It also has a Target Clinic and a Target Pharmacy. And then there's also its "Food Avenue" place that serves Pizza Hut type things as well as Icees and hot dogs and pretzels, and then Starbucks. And let's not forget the One Hour Photo stand!

So it smells like ink, Starbucks, Pizza Hut in the entrance and various fresh fruits in grocery.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    What kind of a weird topic is this lol?

All I smell when I enter a supermarket is "Come buy our expensive ****". d:

Also what the hell is wrong with that guy @Team Fail xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back