• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    o that thar magical fan. I loved scaring my baby cousins. :x

It's just bitterly cold and dry where I live, with a few occasional glimpses of the sun.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Livewire--okay I probably shouldn't reveal the names, but all those new "members" around here lately with Pokemon names? Yeah they're alts of people. XD

I'd already figured as much, actually xD so yeah, you're not alone at all.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't understand it either but I don't like missing out on things. XD

(Weird reason but yeah... and I do like those names. XD)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alts are confusing to keep track of. I know a couple people with 7 alts.

There are far worse ^^;

I think there should be a rule against too many alts. If they somehow started cleaning up PC, sooo many names would become available. Not that anybody would have the energy or possibility to clean it up that much xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Actually, ask Nica how many she has xD

I know I have 3 alts, but only use one of them. If I've got more, I've forgotten xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I dunno. One is a name placeholder (not pokémon) and one I made to see how it was to post on PC without people knowing who you are, and one is for keeping certain discussions and threads away from this account. Not to go around rules though, of course.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I believe she has more than thirty...

Myself - I only have this account as I like my username as it is and see no need for an alt. *shrug*

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I don't have any alts, well I do technically, but not really...
    I started on a different account here, and I wanted a fresh start for posts and a new username, so I just swapped over to my current.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There are far worse ^^;

I think there should be a rule against too many alts. If they somehow started cleaning up PC, sooo many names would become available. Not that anybody would have the energy or possibility to clean it up that much xD

Nah... it won't be happening. :x

Actually, ask Nica how many she has xD

I know I have 3 alts, but only use one of them. If I've got more, I've forgotten xD

42 :)

But Nick, aka Pachisou Yuhtohru has probably more or just a little less, not sure atm.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why did you make so many of them?

30 was close.

About 10 or so are placeholder Pokemon names.

About 5 are names I liked.

And the rest are joke names to do with a certain situation, or song names I like, orrr placeholders for old usernames I've had. :)

Each alt has a reason and I only hate two of my alts. XD

Akita

Returned
    Years
    You're insane.Why must there be different timezones? Why can't we all live in one huge timezone? ...Don't burst my bubble with logic!
    Timezones are for the business world. Since people in California are far more important than us on the East Coast, they get to have their lunch break during a teleconference. Which annoys the crap out of the people on the East Coast who had to miss lunch for the meeting.

That's why. The purpose of it is to annoy everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back