• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Internet baby, huh?

Actually, I'd like something where you can go to a page, fill out some forms, and basically create the exact baby you want.

I'd make mine a super genius with aims to conquer the world with me by her side :P

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    We should have Lulu-launcher_466 confirm this. And the cake thing...is...I had three cakes yesterday. Went to 3 different bdays and nom'd a lot. Now I JUST DONT WANNA SEE CAKES~

I didn't know when I given you the cake that you had lots. Awww well more for the other users ;)

Hydreigon

R a w r
    Years
    We should have Lulu-launcher_466 confirm this. And the cake thing...is...I had three cakes yesterday. Went to 3 different bdays and nom'd a lot. Now I JUST DONT WANNA SEE CAKES~

To anger the Emperor of Other Chat Britannia would not be a wise choice. o.0

Babies do come from the Internet, Obvs.

And I could use some cake, sounds good.

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
    I think we can honestly talk about anything..? :D

Don't be cranky, little Hydreigon. You will have plenty of babies in early March. They will have shaggy, dark hair that covers their eyes... You're just a late bloomer. I'm digging those purple flower petals, though.

Hydreigon

R a w r
    Years
    I think we can honestly talk about anything..? :D

Don't be cranky, little Hydreigon. You will have plenty of babies in early March. They will have shaggy, dark hair that covers their eyes... You're just a late bloomer. I'm digging those purple flower petals, though.

D'awww. :3

The flower petals are pretty rad, not gonna lie.

Not to worry, I'm a happy little dragon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I honestly wouldn't know what my baby would look like. Maybe... a nice combination of a few of my favorite Anime/Game/Manga characters, haha.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I have to agree. They were doing alright then they fumbled and intercepted and the Steelers brought it back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back