• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Joe Flacco officially fails >_>. Not that the game was officiated that well but the Offensive didn't do the D any favors.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I follow it because even if I didn't I would get bombarded by it on certain occasions. Comes with being in a family with an Hispanic background.

I have an autographed Hockey Puck, but I haven't watched it for years.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Sorry, I only watch soccer. Although this is only when I can find it on. Soccer is my favorite sport. I use to watch football with my dad, mostly the Super Bowl. I only watched the Super Bowl for the commercials anyways.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I don't follow sports, it's too time-consuming for me. I just watch a match every now and then, think 'cool' and move on.

Though I do like watching huge world sporting events like the Olympics, Rugby World Cup (coming to NZ this year, so many people are going to flood the city fml) and Wimbleon. They capture my attention, even if I know no one playing.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    The main sport that I watch is Basketball. I only saw one Football game before but I got more into Basketball. I also watch the Daytona 500. Sometimes I get the chance to go but I haven't gotten the chance to lately.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Auto Racing is mah to me outside of Formula One. Packers>Falcons, at least my Pack are winning.

@loliwin
    I guessing you are talking about the Slam Dunk Contest? If so I would prefer to see Vets Dunk then newbies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I think it'd be somewhat amusing to watch if they got retired basketballers to participate in a slam dunk contest. I don't mean people who've been retired for only 2-3 years, but retirees that are over 50 years old.

Years
    I think it'd be somewhat amusing to watch if they got retired basketballers to participate in a slam dunk contest. I don't mean people who've been retired for only 2-3 years, but retirees that are over 50 years old.

Spud Webb would own them all, albeit I forget exactly how old he is.
    @Everyone else, Basketball and Football are the sports I follow the most, but I do follow baseball a bit.
    Congrats to the Packers for their 42-14 rout of the Falcons, I wouldn't be suprised if they made it to the super bowl and won, even against the pats, considering the amount of momentum they have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back