• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years

I think you actually could with the Nintendo Gamecubes... =P
    I'd make a mansion, filled with Boos and other ghosts, and an old scientist would also live near there, who has an obsession of cleaning up the ghosts with his vacuum cleaner. Then I'd make a random person, who just happens to wear green overalls and is a younger, taller brother the winner, and tell him via Parakarry mail. ^_^

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    You definitely could make a house out of Gamecubes, I remember seeing an article about a guy who made a fully functional lego house, like with lego plumbing and stuff too. :O

It wouldn't be able to be as functional, but you could build a shell?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I'm assuming there was glue in between all the pieces so it creates a seal, but there was basic pipes and stuff, I don't know how usable or anything they were, but yeah.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well like I said, it was reinforced with glue, and it wouldn't be any intense purpose, just like a pipe for water to flow through.

I'll try find the article..

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I can imagine it getting ridiculously hot/cold... Unless there was insulation in there. Or heating/air conditioning made of lego. xP

Years
    My parents use to think I was going to be an artitech when I was younger because of the stuff I use to build with lego. I use to build HUGE and really detailed stuff.

PS. Sorry if that made no sense, I am dRUNK =D​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back