• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Thank God that the topic isn't weather. DCC can be very predictable in that aspect.

While we are talking about Legos, I must say that the Lego video games are so much fun. Especially Lego Indiana Jones. That's not childish.
    A house made of Legos sounds awesome.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
    Thank God that the topic isn't weather. DCC can be very predictable in that aspect.

While we are talking about Legos, I must say that the Lego video games are so much fun. Especially Lego Indiana Jones. That's not childish.
    A house made of Legos sounds awesome.
    Why not the ones with real person graphics, but lego?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I used to love lego so much, I have a whole collection of Star Wars lego sets and made them and put them all on like a cabinet for display, but then I moved bedroom and had no room for them / the collection sorta stopped, so I dismantled them all and put them back in boxes into storage.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It'll quit the game you're playing, though. The 3DS "hides" the game, and you can resume it, unless the power is shut off, when common sense is used.

So what makes this feature more useful than putting the DS in sleep mode?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    That house would have been awesome to live in, even if it was James May's house, thus making it not american and more top gear-ish. Awesome. :D

So what makes this feature more useful than putting the DS in sleep mode?
    I think this means that the 3DS has a procesor that allows multitasking so you can go back to the game after doing something else while in the middle of the game, correct?

Years
    Now that I am 16, I can go for my Learning License. Even though if I pass it I will still have someone else in the car, I am sort of worried I will end up in a car crash because I hear about it so much. :/

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I guess they either changed the age or it has always been like that were you live? Cause I was eligible for a Driving Permit at 15 1/2 back when I was that age. Then upon waiting six months able to obtain a license. A lot of those crashes are probably due to a combination of carelessness, texting, driving while under the influence, or reckless driving. Not at the same time of course.

Years
    In Australia you have to be 16 to get your L-plates, then you have to wait another year to get your Red Ps then another year for Green then you get your full Driving license. You are right though, the reason why most of them crash is because of a reason which can easily be changed.

Years

I don't driiive. D: I will soon, though, eventually in a couple of months because I need to get school over with first before I'm able to drive and stuff. But I'm gonna be so nervous because I tend to be distracted a lot, along with being a bit nervous at times, too. .__.;

Glad to see I'm not alone, then. xD

Oh xD. Fair enough :P. I was thinking of that to, but I have to either do it before March or they are going to make me wait another whole year.

Also, I am mainly scared to go on highways or freeways.. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back