• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Iced tea. I'm not a fan of carbonated drinks. Milk is all right.

2 more classes until spring break. One is a midterm. :x

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My brother's march break started today. The moment he walked in the door from school, the house got loud and now I have to put up with him all day, every day for a week. 8( This is gonna get tedious, lol.

Years
    My brother's march break started today. The moment he walked in the door from school, the house got loud and now I have to put up with him all day, every day for a week. 8( This is gonna get tedious, lol.

Haha, I laughed! Sorry Erica.

I am just playing on Pokemon. Trying to figure out how to find the IV values. XD​

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Haha, I laughed! Sorry Erica.

I am just playing on Pokemon. Trying to figure out how to find the IV values. XD​

I could never IV or EV train for my life. EV's are the whole reason why I don't make teams.

So, I've got a spurt in interest in Gen III for some reason. Maybe it's me playing White and finding references.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't bother with IVs. Too much work for me. Heck, even EVs are too much work for me. xD;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    omg Spriiing Break. I'll have to sacrifice mine this year. lol
    -----
    My favorite drink is Iced Tea, but I gave it up for Lent. I'm so craving one right now but I have to stick with water, juice or soda. >_>

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    any soda with caffeine is ok with me: mountain dew, sunkist, fanta. i can't stand coffee but i need to stay up late or a pick me up in the morning so i usually turn to those

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    any soda with caffeine is ok with me: mountain dew, sunkist, fanta. i can't stand coffee but i need to stay up late or a pick me up in the morning so i usually turn to those

If I care to make it, I usually drink like 3 cups of coffee every morning. If not, though; I turn to a sugar free red bull. :P Like the sugar free part really makes it any more healthy, it's more about the taste and texture. Sugar red bull -- to me, is like drinking syrup. -___-;

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    i have a theory that coffee doesn't have as much of an effect as most people think it does. it's one of those self-fulfilling prophecies, like if you wake up saying its going to be a bad day then it will most likely be a bad day, but with coffee: i'll drink this and it will instantly give me energy so they feel full of energy because of the coffee but its really because they were thinking it. of course coffee does actually have caffeine and other stimulants but the mental side is probably a big factor too.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    If we're talking about vacations, then mine starts the week after next week. :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Spring Break starts Monday. Hopefully, I'll get my hands on a copy of Black or White today, and use the break to get really far into the game. The only thing I'm doing during Spring Break is to travel down to Citizens Bank Park with my sister for a park tour. She's a big Phillies fan, and she said we're going for the tour on Monday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back