• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I've been off for a few months for health-related reasons. I miss having something to do all the time. XD; I thought I'd be happy to have time off but ugh.

(Also the IRC pretty much ate up all my PC time too, lmao. D8)
    The IRC is very fun n__n. I enjoy going on it, and the people there are generally mature, and very fun to talk to.
    I wish I had something to do. The third trimester is starting in my school, and all the strenuous educational active is gone, lmao.
    You can chat until we find your dead body next to an IRC client here. If you already have an IRC client that handles irc:// links click here.[/advertisement]

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I got it worked out. Finally. :P

I think soon we'll be getting a record deal and I can kiss my unbelievably hated job goodbye this summer. ^___^;

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Oh, thank goodness the Easter Holidays are almost upon us. I'm so tired... I don't think I've ever had this much homework. HOW DOES IT GO UP THIS MUCH FROM ONE YEAR TO THE NEXT?

Well, this term's tests are almost over, and I've aced both of them. I just have to finish my IPT HSC trial test and I'm home free.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I wish the game had been released a month later XD My classes end just in that day and I'm so busy these days I barely have time to play like 30 minutes every day XD

I feel so slow looking at the people around here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've been playing White non-stop (mostly) since I got it like 5 hours ago. lol.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    So I was planning to go buy Pokemon White after school since it was just released here in NZ today but it wasn't in Dicksmith.... And I was certainly not buying it at Gamesman for $94 (When I could've bought it somewhere else for $64-$70)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Spring Break at college was always a pain because I always had to stay on campus with everything closed. And having to order pizza every night for a week tends to get monotonous.

Last Spring Break I took an excursion to a local mall and a nearby Quality Inn.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Oh that stinks. I like pizza though.

I am going on vaction today, but I am bring my computer:D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Coke. I just love Coke, I'd drink them all day. I also like other brands of softdrinks but man they aren't like Coke at all. xD
    And water, of course.

Years
    I love milk :D I could literally drink a gallon of milk bymyself in no time without getting sick. I like rootbeer as well. mainly A&W because it's creamy. I don't drink a lot of pepsi because it makes my stomach bloat for some reason :X I prefer coke as well because of the bite it has

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    My favorite drink is milk. I love it, it taste so good. My 2nd favorite is a tie with Root Beer and Mountain Dew. My 3rd favorite is coffee.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Spring Break at college was always a pain because I always had to stay on campus with everything closed. And having to order pizza every night for a week tends to get monotonous.

Last Spring Break I took an excursion to a local mall and a nearby Quality Inn.
    :D that happened to me too my first year in college. and during thanksgiving break. i don't usually go home for breaks so i need to stock up around those times.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    My favorite drink? Lemonade. Followed by grape soda and Mountain Dew.

I'm highly allergic to milk, possibly fatally so. Needless to say I avoid the stuff like the plague.

And regarding breaks, at least we do have a decent public transport system (cause I don't have a car on campus) where I can get out to the malls and hotels to spend at least a couple days of the break away from the dorm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back