• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    In other news, there's a supposed Death-Snow storm on its way here, like 5-6 inches or something.

When's it supposed to hit? During the evening commute?

In semi-related news, it's been snowing slowly all day here. Still snowing right now, actually. Just light flurries, though, that have amounted up to around two inches total. At least I think it's only been two inches.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Im back,sorry i was not on for like 2 days i had to look into taking up classes for my ged and a few other details but now my life is back to pokemon day and night except for when i got class.

So wats new ?
    You are apologizing to us because you want to do something that will get your farther in life? Which is not a pokemon forum.

How is everyone doing today?

Mine was pretty sleepy I slept until 3:15 pm O.O
    I am doing cold, I wouldn't mind some more heat, and I am not sleepy since I actually went to bed at 11:00 pm for a change. Or some where around that time.

I wish I coulda sleept in until 3. >.>

In other news, there's a supposed Death-Snow storm on its way here, like 5-6 inches or something.
    A Death Storm consists of 5-6? Lol. That would be one thing if it was Ice instead of snow then I would be freaking out. 5 or 6 inches is moderate to me. Just as long as there is no ice I am fine, cause it stresses me out like no other to drive on that crap.

Sitting at work bored and bored. How you guys doing?
    Sounds like my work day yesterday. I get to work at 2:30 p.m. there is supposed to be a truck there right when I get there, so we wait and it ends up being an an hour and fifteen minutes until the truck arrives. So I spent an hour and 15 bsing yesterday when I could have been watching the end of Ravens vs. Chiefs >_>. As for today, first day back to community college and it is snowing woo hoo!

Years
    When's it supposed to hit? During the evening commute?

In semi-related news, it's been snowing slowly all day here. Still snowing right now, actually. Just light flurries, though, that have amounted up to around two inches total. At least I think it's only been two inches.

I've heard two different versions, - It's either on its way now, and it will reach my area of OH by late tonight, or it'll be here Tuesday night. :/ But I heard 5-6 inches, and some ice, and there are already Winter Storm warnings out for neighboring counties.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Getting roughly 6 inches here too. I love snow. But I hate it coming when I have to get to campus for one reason or another.

Anyhoo, I thought some of you would enjoy this.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Actually, I'm kinda curious to see how many different responses coulda arisen from that girl's statement. Non-gamer talking about things she knows nothing about and having it utterly backfire, FAIL.

Years
    Actually, I'm kinda curious to see how many different responses coulda arisen from that girl's statement. Non-gamer talking about things she knows nothing about and having it utterly backfire, FAIL.

I dislike people who moan about stuff like this on FB; male and female.
    I couldn't care less about your bad decision!

I know it sounds harsh, but I would never even consider posting about how I hate the female race and you should all treat us lads more like you treat your make-up bag. That isn't a sexist remark, just an example! XD​

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I work in a pretty chill store. I guess I'm technically retail but I'm the assistant manager and we all bring in books,computers, and stuff to stay busy when it's slow. Where do you work (the guy who said he had to wait for a truck).

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I work in a pretty chill store. I guess I'm technically retail but I'm the assistant manager and we all bring in books,computers, and stuff to stay busy when it's slow. Where do you work (the guy who said he had to wait for a truck).

I'm still at school and don't work :/ I should get a job soon though, I'm in year 10 this year.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Hooray, my computer was able to be fixed <3 I lost MSN and Skype and I'm checking now to see what else I lost, but other than that, everything seems fine.
    wooh

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hooray, my computer was able to be fixed <3 I lost MSN and Skype and I'm checking now to see what else I lost, but other than that, everything seems fine.
    wooh
    Awesome, I was starting to think you'd leave us again if it were to fail(the computer). Anyways, just bought Britney's new single on iTunes and yes enjoying it very much so. n_n

Years
    It snowed yesterday, here. I hate it. It needs to melt and go away. >_>; It's such a hazard whilst driving. Plus, it's not even snowing anymore, it's just too cold for it to melt. So, there is SOME melted snow, and it looks all gross outside. D:

And my computer is messed up right now. ;_;
    My brother is having to fix it. It might have to get sent back to Sony.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Awesome, I was starting to think you'd leave us again if it were to fail(the computer). Anyways, just bought Britney's new single on iTunes and yes enjoying it very much so. n_n

I haven't heard the new Britney song yet, quick someone link me

Years

I haven't heard the new Britney song yet, quick someone link me
    THIS IS THE US STORE THOUGH LOL

Oh, well. Go to your NEW ZEALAND LOL store, gurl. SMH.

We recently had snow and the roads are so messy. I can't imagine driving. D: And as for a job, I practically got fired for no appearant reason. So... I'm SOL now until the summer.
    It's ridiculous. I rode into town with my mom to get groceries, and you could see tracks in the snow where people had driven off the road and lost control of their vehicles. D:

Anyhoo, I thought some of you would enjoy this.

I don't find this funny. ): /oddoneout

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back