• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • In 1st episode of Best Wishes! they stated he was 10.

However, I think BW! is a restart of the Pokemon anime, considering they changed Ash's look. Not to mention Isshu/Unova is supposed to be a new beginning. It also works with the coma theory, too. And from the looks of it, it seems as though the last episode of DP was actually a last episode. I only saw screenshots, though, so yeah.

So wait I was right about Phantasmagoria being Tara? /gimme name I love that word

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Maybe the Pokemon World is just some weird world in which time goes by incredibly slow so what takes us one year to age, it takes them... 10+ years. (Yeah, I don't really know myself).

I wanted a Tales of Symphonia oriented name, and Genis' Phantasmagoria was a nice pick, since it doesn't completely relate to ToS.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • You should've done Lloyd's fans D: /brick'd

I thought Touhou upon first seeing it, so it works perfectly~

The Pokemon world defies logic in so many ways. Nintendo's good at doing that (remember Toon Link crashing into walls/the ocean at high speeds and living in Wind Waker!).

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    In 1st episode of Best Wishes! they stated he was 10.

However, I think BW! is a restart of the Pokemon anime, considering they changed Ash's look. Not to mention Isshu/Unova is supposed to be a new beginning. It also works with the coma theory, too. And from the looks of it, it seems as though the last episode of DP was actually a last episode. I only saw screenshots, though, so yeah.

So wait I was right about Phantasmagoria being Tara? /gimme name I love that word

The fact that I don't get most of what you said or referred to there..
    It's like the 'Pokemon' I was connected with is dead.

Where in the world have I been..

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    None of Lloyd's weapons seemed interesting enough to be a username, in my opinion. None of his attacks seemed to work either.

Wonderful~

It's that or they don't want a new main character every region.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Just go to Serebii to see Ash's new design.

And the coma theory states that Pikachu's first shocking Ash caused him to fall into a looooong coma and dream up the many adventures that followed. I think.

/RPing in a Pokemon-based RP, so yeah

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Congrats on reaching 100 pages. A cake for you all :)

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • It would be funny, though, because then they'd be trolling us so hard.

Though the best trolling job (in my opinion) is the end of Panty and Stocking. Kudos to you, Gainax!

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    lol. Looks good.

Anyways, I've never heard of the coma theory. Apparently it has a whole page on Wikipedia. That would suck if at the end of the show Ash wakes up.

Shouldn't you take this to the Pokemon Animé forum. I come to OC to talk about things that are not Pokemon to give myself a break :)

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Everything we know would be a lie. Just something a comma 10 year-old thought up. Oh jeez, its like Alice in Wonderland all over again. o.o

Edit: We can talk about Pokemon stuff here, just like we're allowed to talk about other stuff.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • But this is the Daily Chit-Chat~ We can talk about anything as long as it's rule-friendly, riiiiiight? :D

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
  • But this is the Daily Chit-Chat~ We can talk about anything as long as it's rule-friendly, riiiiiight? :D
    We should have Lulu-launcher_466 confirm this. And the cake thing...is...I had three cakes yesterday. Went to 3 different bdays and nom'd a lot. Now I JUST DONT WANNA SEE CAKES~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back