• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    hehe, I watched Inception, but it took me a couple of times to understand what happened. it still a little confusing now. All i know is i think the chick is pretty cool in it ;)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Inception? I've been wanting to watch that recently. What genre is it, btw?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    i think it's an action, they perform a heist in it.
    theres nothing scary, and there is a touch of comedy, but mostly action

Years
    I wouldn't like to see a second film, I am not really sure where they could go with it.
    Also, I think, even if they did think up something, it wouldn't be as good as the first. That is normally the case.​

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    When I went to see Inception, all I kept thinking (and apparently I was not alone) is "What is going on?"

I like the movie for that very reason. o.o

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Yeah that's true. Weird I understood where it was going during my first watch. I just watched it a second time just for the heck of it. ^_^

Years
    I think that normally happens when you watch things a second time around.

Anyone watched 'The Expendables'? That is the most continuity error riddled film I have ever watched! XD​

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    What are a few things you've noticed during your multiple viewing of the movie?

EDIT* My thoughts exactly! XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Jersey shore is going to Italy? They're so gonna get jumped xD

As for inception:
    Spoiler:

Speaking of films with continuity errors, the two I remember tr most were 'the fifth element' and 'twilight'.

In the fifth element, when the created woman goes to punch the glass, you see a rounded area of prepared cracked glass to make the punch easier to handle.

There's too many to mention in twilight however, everything from Edward not sparkling in the light and worst of all, at the end when bella's oxygen tube moves around not once but 4 times...

Years
    Haha. I just enjoyed Inception, full stop.

If anyone wants to listen to me on the radio, by the way, look at my blog and you can listen live! ^_^​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    omg I hate Jersey Shore

When it debuted the first time, all I watched was 5 minutes of it, and grabbed the remote to change the channel. That show is just even trashier than trash TV in general. I just don't get why people love it so much.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Same here. My family watches it like it's a religion. Think I'm joking? -_-
    I don't get why they're famous honestly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Last Semester in my Freshman Comprehension Class we were using Jersey Shore as an example for something (I forget what). Bottom line is I didn't understand a word they were saying because I've never watched it, and I'm never planning to (those types of shows aren't my thing).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back